EU Summer & Total Digital Sale

IBadDriverI

Coming off the Big in Japan sale, this hurts, especially when there's a bunch of games I want on sale. :P I'm gonna have to wait until I'm paid first.

I think The Order: 1886 is finally cheap enough for me to give it a go. I'm considering a purchase of The Caligula Effect and Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds on Vita. I see Period Cube: Shackles of Amadeus is on sale too, but I'm going to get the physical version of that. I see a few of the Atelier games are on sale as well, but I bought three of those on Vita a while back which I still haven't gotten to, so I'll hold off on those for now.

I'm totally gonna get Cosmic Star Heroine for that price. It looks awesome. Oh, and I'm also considering getting Shadow Warrior since it looks like a difficult plat that I'd like to go for.

4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Coming off the Big in Japan sale, this hurts, especially when there's a bunch of games I want on sale. :P I'm gonna have to wait until I'm paid first.

I think The Order: 1886 is finally cheap enough for me to give 

I'm totally gonna get Cosmic Star Heroine for that price. It looks awesome. Oh, and I'm also considering getting Shadow Warrior since it looks like a difficult plat that I'd like to go for.

Shadow warrior is a really Good game

22 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

The backlog grows ever longer...

I can  feel your pain ? 

12 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I was pleasantly surprised to see that CSH has such a big discount already. I hope it's not a sign that it sold poorly though, I wanted to see more of these on the PS4....I guess I'm part of the problem by not buying on launch ._.

Edited by g-bake_1986

13 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

I was pleasantly surprised to see that CSH has such a big discount already. I hope it's not a sign that it sold poorly though, I wanted to see more of these on the PS4....I guess I'm part of the problem by not buying on launch ._.

I hope that's not the case as well. I was actually aware of the game what feels like years ago now, but because of how long it took to come out, I guess I kinda just forgot about the game and missed its launch. Oh well, better late than never I suppose. Even if the game has a large discount, we're still supporting it more than waiting for it to come on PS+ or whatever which I'm sure it will eventually.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I hope that's not the case as well. I was actually aware of the game what feels like years ago now, but because of how long it took to come out, I guess I kinda just forgot about the game and missed its launch. Oh well, better late than never I suppose. Even if the game has a large discount, we're still supporting it more than waiting for it to come on PS+ or whatever which I'm sure it will eventually.

Physical games are better.

6 hours ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

Not a bad sale. I see Atelier Escha & Logy on PS3 has a decent discount. To those that know, is that game a good example of the series?

I'm planning to get Escha & Logy Plus from the sale. It's the second part of a "Dusk trilogy" starting with Atelier Ayesha and from what I hear it's recommended to play Ayesha first. I've only played Ayesha Plus myself so I can't really judge if Escha & Logy is a good representation of the Atelier series.

• Like 1

The Witness is ridiculously cheap. Something like €8 or something. I've heard good things about it so I may pick it up when I get paid next week. I bought every Artifex Mundi game in the sale yesterday. Nothing else really interests me in the sale for the time been.

25 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

The Witness is ridiculously cheap. Something like €8 or something. I've heard good things about it so I may pick it up when I get paid next week. I bought every Artifex Mundi game in the sale yesterday. Nothing else really interests me in the sale for the time been.

The Witness is fantastic- heartily recommended!

9 hours ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

Not a bad sale. I see Atelier Escha & Logy on PS3 has a decent discount. To those that know, is that game a good example of the series?

2 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

I'm planning to get Escha & Logy Plus from the sale. It's the second part of a "Dusk trilogy" starting with Atelier Ayesha and from what I hear it's recommended to play Ayesha first. I've only played Ayesha Plus myself so I can't really judge if Escha & Logy is a good representation of the Atelier series.

Enjoyed Escha & Logy's battle system the most out of the 4 I've played (Ayesha Plus, Rorona, Meruru and Escha/Logy). It's super easy but requires 2 playthroughs for the plat. Not difficult to do at all. It's also worth getting because Atelier games are rarely on sale.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, g-bake_1986 said:

The backlog grows ever longer...

I just bought AC Ezio Collection PS4 & AC Chronicles PS4 along with HITMAN on disc and told myself thats it. NO MORE GAMES EVEN IF IT'S ON SALE. Need to platinum all those games before I buy anything else...........then this sale comes on and I go buy Volume, Foul Play, Uncharted Golden Abyss and Bastion solely for the VITA.:facepalm: bbbbbbaaaaaaccckkkklog

3 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Enjoyed Escha & Logy's battle system the most out of the 4 I've played (Ayesha Plus, Rorona, Meruru and Escha/Logy). It's super easy but requires 2 playthroughs for the plat. Not difficult to do at all. It's also worth getting because Atelier games are rarely on sale.

Thanks for that, I think I'll pick it up while It's on sale and then try to pick up Ayesha later. I'm assuming they're part of a trilogy because I noticed, what's described as the third game, Atelier Shallie is on sale for the same price as Escha & Logy.

20 minutes ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

Thanks for that, I think I'll pick it up while It's on sale and then try to pick up Ayesha later. I'm assuming they're part of a trilogy because I noticed, what's described as the third game, Atelier Shallie is on sale for the same price as Escha & Logy.

Yes, it's all part of the trilogy. Didn't play Shallie though. Heard it's easy as well. 

17 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I think The Order: 1886 is finally cheap enough for me to give it a go.

How much is it? The Order isn't a good game for $49.99, but I think it would be well worth it for cheaper. I enjoyed my 6-8 hours of gameplay.

31 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

So many more games I want.  What's it called when your backlog has a backlog?

Consumer insanity.

Edited by starcrunch061

6 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

How much is it? The Order isn't a good game for $49.99, but I think it would be well worth it for cheaper. I enjoyed my 6-8 hours of gameplay.

It's on sale for £10. I'm tempted to go for it, but the physical version is only £4 more, so I'm wondering if I should get that instead. It seems like a reasonable price for what it is.