Fast question about 100% club

How the hell is possible to plat the game on 1 hour 18 minutes?

As far as i know, one single trophy require at least six month of continuous gameplay (maybe less with stormblood) but the first 50 people of the board platted the game in a single month max. There is some sort of trick? If not, why the moderator didn't take action against these people? 

• Like 1

I haven't played the game so I don't know but with DC Universe you can play the game without a subscription and then when you buy the subscription all the trophies you earned on before automatically unlock...is this game similar?

Or isn't this game for PC, maybe they got their stats there and transferred the saves to their playstation...once again I don't know if that is possible I am just spitballing here.

Or it could be hacked games and then someone who is Premium would report them.

Anyways that is just some ideas I will wait for a Fan to confirm :)

6 minutes ago, Sakuya said:

If you play on PC And then get the playstation version, You can pop pretty much every trophy, I believe.

The FFXIV service accounts are tied to the platform so you can't switch from PC to PS3/PS4.
It's not possible to achieve all the trophies in an hour or even during the trial + 1 hour. The player has either cheated deliberately or there's some kind of a weird technical issue making the trophies unlock.

• Like 1

Just now, Eyjabria said:

The FFXIV service accounts are tied to the platform so you can't switch from PC to PS3/PS4.
It's not possible to achieve all the trophies in an hour or even during the trial + 1 hour. The player has either cheated deliberately or there's some kind of a weird technical issue making the trophies unlock.

If you own both PC and PS4 Editions, You can.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

Nothing about that post is true.

A single account can own and play the game on all platforms. Progress is shared and you can switch back and forth between them freely.

This person completed everything on PC and logged into the Playstation version to unlock the trophies as quickly as possible. Almost all the trophies are cumulative, so very little time is needed to trigger them once the requirements have been met.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Nothing about that post is true.

A single account can own and play the game on all platforms. Progress is shared and you can switch back and forth between them freely.

This person completed everything on PC and logged into the Playstation version to unlock the trophies as quickly as possible. Almost all the trophies are cumulative, so very little time is needed to trigger them once the requirements have been met.

Have they changed that at some point? I'm pretty sure the Mog Station service accounts were tied to PC or PS3 in the past with no option for cross platform play. Or I've understood their instructions completely wrong.

Just now, Eyjabria said:

Have they changed that at some point? I'm pretty sure the Mog Station service accounts were tied to PC or PS3 in the past with no option for cross platform play. Or I've understood their instructions completely wrong.

No, it's always been this way. You do need to buy the game again for each platform you want to play on, though.

35 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

No, it's always been this way. You do need to buy the game again for each platform you want to play on, though.

Ok, so I've understood wrong. Thanks for the correction and sorry for the confusion to OP and anyone reading. ?