That one boss!

slaveknight09

I remember were I told myself that I'm going to beat this Nameless King a few times when I'll meet him the first time around. But hell nah I'm so damn wrong, I ended up sleepless the whole night figuring out the right timing and I'm so damn bad at timings in video games lol. But with all the practice, the toughest boss that you met is the easiest boss fighting him the 2nd time around. Here's my gameplay vs. Nameless King on NG+3

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2-11-2017 at 7:41 PM, entonces55 said:

Besides nameless king for obvious reasons, champion gundyr on NG++ kicked the absolute shit out of me numerous times. After steamrolling thru the rest of the game

Once you learn how to beat him, he'll become so easy

On 8/8/2017 at 1:10 PM, Zozobobo57 said:

Nameless King got my heart pumping. From Software programmed Nameless King to ensnare lazy DS players. I truly had to git gud to take him down.

Really? I was stupid lazy fighting him. Was one of the easiest boss battles in the game. I'm really surprised all the people in this thread saying he's tough. Same with champion gundyr. Once I figured out I could parry him, it was over. The dlc bosses definitely put the main game bosses to shame.