Can't create a new trophy guide

Something weird is going on when I try to create a trophy guide. 

I go to the trophy list for the game I would like to create a guide for. I click "Create a Trophy or Gameplay Guide". I enter a brief description, and then click "create guide" and... nothing. The pop-up disappears, the page appears to refresh, and I am left with the trophy list page. 

No new guide is generated in my list of guides authored by me either. 

I am running Chrome in a Windows 10 environment. This never used to happen to me in Windows 8, but I have recently upgraded my machine. 

Anyone know what's going on or how to fix?

Edited by StrickenBiged
clarification of problem.

59 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

Something weird is going on when I try to create a trophy guide. 

I go to the trophy list for the game I would like to create a guide for. I click "Create a Trophy or Gameplay Guide". I enter a brief description, and then click "create guide" and... nothing. The pop-up disappears, the page appears to refresh, and I am left with the trophy list page. 

No new guide is generated in my list of guides authored by me either. 

I am running Chrome in a Windows 10 environment. This never used to happen to me in Windows 8, but I have recently upgraded my machine. 

Anyone know what's going on or how to fix?

Which game are you trying to create a guide for?

5 hours ago, StrickenBiged said:

Vostok Inc.

I have the plat for this game so... I wouldn't have thought it was a "you don't have any trophies in this game" kind of issue.

It's the period at the end of the game name. I had the same problem with Get Off My Lawn! a few years back for the same reason. @BlindMango can change the game's name to not include the period and it should work.

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

A bit related. I've written a great portion of text for one trophy without saving but accidentally refreshed the tab. 

I thought okay, no problem, but I didn't have the newly written text available for continuing o.O Can I somehow revive the lost text? Or can it be fetched from DB? 

Or it is lost forever?

I believe the old site saved a draft, but on the new site it only saves revisions that you saved, so in that case you'd lose anything you didn't save :( 

4 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I believe the old site saved a draft, but on the new site it only saves revisions that you saved, so in that case you'd lose anything you didn't save :( 

Ah, damn it... Well, I already rewrote it so nothing lost, just wanted to ask =D

However, I believe even the new site does save drafts sometimes, I've returned to a draft many times even on the new site.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami