PVP is dead

Fubuki

I've been loving the PVP in this game for over 2 years. It's way better than the Souls trilogy. However I can't find worlds to invade. I can only invade Nightmare Frontier and Nightmare of Mensis. But I want to invade someone in Cainhurst Castle, Hemwick Channel, Forbidden Forest and Byrgenwerth. But I got no luck. I couldn't even get someone to invade me. Even when there was a bell ringing bitch. 

I also couldn't find anyone to invade in the hizzngr3 PVP Chalice Dungeon. I've been sitting there waiting and found no body. I'm tired of waving my weapon at think air while waiting for something to happen. I thin it's safe to say PVP is dead.

R.I.P

Edit: I think co-op might still be active

Edited by BadTitanSlayer

14 minutes ago, MMDE said:

It's been 2 and a half years and a new game was released long ago. Not sure what you expect. :S 

Bro are you kidding? What new game are you talking about? DS3? That's not what I'm talking about. Also 2 years is doesn't mean anything. If COD Ghosts still has 3,000 players after 3 years. I'm sure Bloodborne would have better player base. But nope.

2 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Bro are you kidding? What new game are you talking about? DS3? That's not what I'm talking about. Also 2 years is doesn't mean anything. If COD Ghosts still has 3,000 players after 3 years. I'm sure Bloodborne would have better player base. But nope.

I'm sure Ghosts sold much better and therefore has a much bigger player base than Bloodborne and as such it only makes sense there would be more people playing Ghosts. 

Parker

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

The central focus for CoD is its multiplayer just like Souls is its single player and that's why you still have thousands of people playing Ghosts. Dark Souls 3 is also relevant because most people probably transitioned away from Bloodborne's PVP and towards DS3's multiplayer instead. 

31 minutes ago, hugglebunn-e said:

Dark Souls has a global restart day, does Blooodborne have anything similar?

They had one a few months ago.
------

Also, the other thing to keep in mind is that PVP in these games almost always ends up being relegated to certain areas after a while - like the opening bridge of Iron Keep in DS2. You're only finding people in the Nightmare Frontier and Mensis because that's where most PVP tends to happen.

6 hours ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

You're comparing Call of Duty with a new IP. Take a step back.

Good thing about Bloodborne's pvp was that you could quit to main menu when someone invaded you. On Ds 1/2 you need to disconnect to end invasion, it is annoying. Also on DS2 there seems to be penalty for disconnecting often so I usually just jump to death to make things simple. 

On 8/23/2017 at 1:43 AM, Jamberman said:

What surprises me is that it has more players than Dark Souls 3.

The problem is that the way PVP is handled in this game is worse than in the rest of the series, is the only weak point of this game.

what do you mean? I think PVP is super fun!

17 hours ago, Jamberman said:

The way to get to PVP I mean, the bell system isn't the best one for me at least, It's a same since the actual PVP is fun as hell, way more than in Dark Souls series.

True the bell system is awful