Weekly & Golden Card Lineup for Battle of Z:

markcavan

7 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Thank you very much for this. I have to wait 2 more weeks so that I can get Porunga's Wish, which sucks since I want this damn game to be done and over with.

You and me both, can't wait to be finished with this game - I missed the Porunga's card last week as I though the card would be available for the week but no, only 2 days so missed it so when I checked on Wednesday to get it, it was gone :-(

But at least I can get that offline, will take time but my time.  The online character trophies are the worst.  Trying to get PS3 players is next to impossible.  Wish I had the PSVita version of the game as it seems to have a few more players at this point.

16 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

I already got the team trophies a long time ago, but even i'm having problems on the vita when trying to help other people.

Looking at your trophies you only need the cards and the 50 hours.  You do know you grind that out 50 hours offline on your own and online is not mandatory for that trophy.

44 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Quick question: after double-checking to see which cards I am missing, it seems that even if I were to get all from the weekly update, I am still missing card number 81. What's the name of that card and where do I get it from?

I took a quick look on google and I see card 81 is the Ki Blast Explosion card and is a random drop between missions 10 and 20.  I would suggest playing missions 11 or 16 over and over as they are very fast.  Don't equip the Lucky Girl card as this is not a rare card and impact you getting it if you have it.  

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

Yeah but I with online help at least I don't have to worry about getting my characters killed. The only way to grind is by repeating the very last mission against Gogeta, but even then it's more boring than the character mastery in MK9.

I don't recall having to do that. I played an easy mission, where a group of AI Android 18s could handle things themselves. The problem was keeping the Vita from entering sleep mode..

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, markcavan said:

That never worked for me but if it worked for you great

I'd like to clarify that the lineup can't be changed by changing the date on your system or anything, but being offline shows a different set a cards. From what I've noticed, it's the lineup from a couple of days prior. So if anyone misses a card, you can go into offline mode and check to see if it's still on the previous week.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Know this is a old tread and all but what I have problems with is related to the weekly lineup.

The reset for weekly is on sundays right? then why the hell is the weekly lineup on my end still in Week 6! is week 6 a extra long lineup or something, there's no info about my problem on the web(or it's buried in under the other DB games with weekly updates). I know it should be Week 1 as I was on last Friday to get the week 6 cards and now on a tuesday, it's still not reset to week 1? Did the game forgot we are past sunday or something?.

Even tested turning on and off the game and it's still week 6

• 9 months later...