Trophies popping without meeting requirements

johntatsi

So a funny thing happened while I was boosting Rogue Warrior multiplayer kills with Osane0978. We had just finished playing a match when randomly a bunch of single player trophies starting popping for me. Then the console froze entirely after about four had popped. Once I rebooted it, I found only two had managed to save on the system; beat the final mission, and finish a level without dying (which is weird cause I saw the trophy for beating the 2nd last mission, 'KATN' pop before beat a level without dying). You'll noticed these two trophies have time stamps of four minutes from me earning the 200MP kills trophy, since I got that at the very start of our five minute TDM match. Not sure why these popped, but since they're on my account forever I'll post this story here to share as a funny moment/proof for when I get detected as a "cheater" and flagged. 

For those that read this, have you ever had a situation like this happen?

Oversized image added for flagging proof

fJsMu3j.png

Edited by johntatsi
Added a media file

3 minutes ago, johntatsi said:

So a funny thing happened while I was boosting Rogue Warrior multiplayer kills with Osane0978. We had just finished playing a match when randomly a bunch of single player trophies starting popping for me. Then the console froze entirely after about four had popped. Once I rebooted it, I found only two had managed to save on the system; beat the final mission, and finish a level without dying (which is weird cause I saw the trophy for beating the 2nd last mission, 'KATN' pop before beat a level without dying). You'll noticed these two trophies have time stamps of four minutes from me earning the 200MP kills trophy, since I got that at the very start of our five minute TDM match. Not sure why these popped, but since they're on my account forever I'll post this story here to share as a funny moment/proof for when I get detected as a "cheater" and flagged. 

For those that read this, have you ever had a situation like this happen?

Just hide those trophies along with the other 65 hidden trophies you have. Should be no problem

6 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Just hide those trophies along with the other 65 hidden trophies you have. Should be no problem

65 hidden I have is for LBP2, long story made short but I was gonna trade a guy a double of a game (Megamind on PS3 back in like 2012; got it cheap so I didn't mind, usually I'd never let someone else play on my account and he wanted the game bad) I had for finishing a few trophies off for me in Little Big Planet 2. Well he didn't do them legit and hacked the game to get them. Didn't send him the game but now I have the hacked trophies on my account. Got flagged for them so I hide them. I don't like hiding if I don't have too

7 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

If you can hide individual trophies I'd totally do that instead but since I'm a noob I don't even know if you can do that so I just hid the whole list lmao

Edited by johntatsi
Entered the wrong game by accident at one part

1 minute ago, johntatsi said:

65 hidden I have is for LBP2, long story made short but I was gonna trade a guy a double of a game (Megamind on PS3 back in like 2012; got it cheap so I didn't mind, usually I'd never let someone else play on my account and he wanted the game bad) I had for finishing a few trophies off for me in Little Big Planet 2. Well he didn't do them legit and hacked the game to get them. Didn't send him the game but now I have the hacked trophies on my account. Got flagged for them so I hide them. I don't like hiding if I don't have too

I started the Black Ops not so long ago then found out it had hacked lobbies so immediately sold the game:lol:. Same goes for the Red Dead MP. 

But I know what you mean about hiding trophies as you don't want to as it's not you fault. Hope it gets resolve for you. 

5 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

I started the Black Ops not so long ago then found out it had hacked lobbies so immediately sold the game:lol:. Same goes for the Red Dead MP. 

But I know what you mean about hiding trophies as you don't want to as it's not you fault. Hope it gets resolve for you. 

Damn man that's too bad, especially on Red Dead since that's such a good game, but I get it. Another thing that sucks about hiding trophies is that you drop in the world rankings, you look like an asshole for having hidden trophies and it messes up the like 'prestige' of your trophy set. My trophy highlights (ie 50th platinum, 3000th trophy) used to be filled with games I loved/tried to have as a 50th plat like Uncharted 4 (Uncharted is my favourite series all time) and now ironically most of the shittier games I've played like Madagascar Kartz have replaced them since I hid LBP 2 lol. I mean my fault for trusting that guy but I'd prefer I didn't get flagged again (and this time for something out of my control) you know ?.

Just now, johntatsi said:

Damn man that's too bad, especially on Red Dead since that's such a good game, but I get it. Another thing that sucks about hiding trophies is that you drop in the world rankings, you look like an asshole for having hidden trophies and it messes up the like 'prestige' of your trophy set. My trophy highlights (ie 50th platinum, 3000th trophy) used to be filled with games I loved/tried to have as a 50th plat like Uncharted 4 (Uncharted is my favourite series all time) and now ironically most of the shittier games I've played like Madagascar Kartz have replaced them since I hid LBP 2 lol. I mean my fault for trusting that guy but I'd prefer I didn't get flagged again (and this time for something out of my control) you know ?.

Lucky for me I haven't been in a hacked lobby but as us trophy hunters the thoughts of trophies popping when it's not supposed to is our worst nightmare. So I will stay away from LBP 2:lol:.

• Like 1

I completed all the RDR MP trophies yesterday and although the lobbies are glitched you shouldn't get flagged for them. A lot of players are getting multiple trophies popped when using the glitch to reach level 50. The guide on here even tells you how to use the glitchs to unlock trophies. Have a look at this thread.

• 2 years later...
13 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

I think you will get removed. If you haven't synced your trophies just delete your profile on PS3 and it will get rid of those trophies. Then just carry on as normal. 

I didn’t do anything, all players know this problem is in the game, no cheating this problem in the game