Infernal Mode...Yeah

Did you start it in infernal mode as your first playthrough?

Typically I try to go for the hardest difficulty for anything that stacks but for Revelations I think it's better to start on a lower difficulty as your upgrades carry over between playthroughs so your weapon etc deal more damage.

21 minutes ago, medenko1975 said:

so you can start on lower and it progresses?

Yup, you can start the game in Easy or Normal mode then complete it. After that the game will ask you to create a clear save data. Load this clear save data then select higher difficulty mode for next play through.

In case you want to be OP in Infernal mode (Jill's episodes only), just play it in Easy to collect all available weapons and parts, then play it again in Normal mode to collect more ammo and same rare parts again, make sure save Rocket Launcher for next playthrough. With those weapons, parts, and ammo you can beat Infernal mode easily. The only thing you have to worry is the side stories since nothing is carried over from previous play through.

34 minutes ago, medenko1975 said:

seems like complicated Platinum as all RE games....why do keep do that to us?

imo almost all RE games are fairly easy to complete really, becomes even more easier if you follow a guide. i think the hardest one for me was operation raccoon city. Revelations was just a stupid grind fest for me the only trophy that stopped me from platinum was the 10,000 kills on ps3

Dude play Devil May Cry HD (NA) on Dante Must Die difficult and you will come back to Revelations infernal mode cryng after the first boss ?

I plat the PS3 version, I recomend you not to kill every enemy you come across, try to evade as many as posibly and when a fight is inevitable aim for the head and use as much knife and kicks as you can, also Infernal mode enemies aren't even half of strong as the raid mode enemies you will find in the ghost ship, those are serious bussines tho... be adviced if you're goind for the plat ?

• Like 1

On 9/12/2017 at 2:42 PM, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Dude play Devil May Cry HD (NA) on Dante Must Die difficult and you will come back to Revelations infernal mode cryng after the first boss 1f602.png

I plat the PS3 version, I recomend you not to kill every enemy you come across, try to evade as many as posibly and when a fight is inevitable aim for the head and use as much knife and kicks as you can, also Infernal mode enemies aren't even half of strong as the raid mode enemies you will find in the ghost ship, those are serious bussines tho... be adviced if you're goind for the plat 1f602.png

Condescending comments aside. I just finished it. For anyone having trouble I would suggest going into raid mode and praticing. You learn alot more about the game from praticing there--enemy behavior, weak points etc.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...