PS Store Removal [Edit: It's back!]

Ragowit

EDIT: The game is back on the PS Store.

Original text:
Heads-up! The game have been confirmed to be removed from the PS Store after the new game, Pinball FX3, is released.

You can of course still access anything you have bought through your library.

Source: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/09/06/pinball-fx3-universal-classics-pinball-roll-onto-ps4-on-26th-september/#comment-769659

Hello Ragowit, you will be able to have both Zen Pinball, Marvel Pinball, Star Wars Pinball and Pinball FX3 on the same system. You will still be able to access them from your library, but they will not remain in the store.

This will make the game unable to 100% unless you have bought the game and all DLCs before the removal from PS Store.

They did the exact same thing with Zen Pinball 1 once Zen Pinball 2 was released.

Edited by Ragowit

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

I guess I got to the party a little late, it's all unavailable to download or purchase on the PS3 even though it's still on the PSN store and you can't buy the boards from the in-game store either.

Can you buy them using this link? https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/search-game/1?query=star wars pinball&smcid=psapp

A link for just the PS3 stuff: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/search-game/1?platform=ps3&query=star wars pinball&smcid=psapp

Edited by Stevieboy

5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Some of them I can add to cart, I'll see if I can buy them, but most of them I get this error message

Almost all the demos can be added to my cart with the expectation of Balance of the Force Demo and everything that has a price attached to for the most part also is giving me the same error with the expectation of Rouge One and Balance in the Force I was able to purchase (if it has a $ attached to it's name)
I was able to add and purchase all the demos that were marked Free. I see there's a Bundle for $29.99 that I don't have the money to purchase at the moment, but maybe that will be the answer.

Screenshot-2021-02-17-232357.jpg

Edited by ISeeWutUDidThere

Wait. I think I just confused Zen Pinball 2 with maybe another Pinball game >__< 

My bad.

Yeah.... I confused the game I wanted the original Star Wars Pinball with the Star Wars Zen 2. Point being... what I said in my post above is still true. I can add the demos to my cart and buy them, but I get the above error message on most of the ones with $ attached to it. Gonna buy the bundle I see that is for the original pinball game see if that gives me all the boards.... I doubt it though.... I think the PSN store isn't selling them but for some reason it's still on there.

Edited by ISeeWutUDidThere

Thought I would chime in as I own ps3 and vita copies on multiple consoles.

here is an easy version to get 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4042-CUSA00187_00-SWPBUNDLE2000000

i know it says ps4. But It actually gives you the Star Wars pinball game and all dlc for PS3 and vita. As well as the Star Wars tables on zen pinball 2 for vita PS3 AND ps4. It’s a great deal tbh and $30 wasn’t too bad

Edited by greenkaos1226

On 2/18/2021 at 0:06 AM, greenkaos1226 said:

Thought I would chime in as I own ps3 and vita copies on multiple consoles.

here is an easy version to get 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP4042-CUSA00187_00-SWPBUNDLE2000000

i know it says ps4. But It actually gives you the Star Wars pinball game and all dlc for PS3 and vita. As well as the Star Wars tables on zen pinball 2 for vita PS3 AND ps4. It’s a great deal tbh and $30 wasn’t too bad

Thank you, it sorta worked. After purchasing the bundle, I for some reason still had to buy the boards from the ingame store, it never gave me the opportunity to just download them for the PS3, but I did get all the boards for the Vita (I'm not sure if it includes PS4 as well, I don't see them)

I'm working on my PS3 backlog and this is next in line.... the only problem is trying to find three other players to win a tournament for that trophy.

3 minutes ago, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

Thank you, it sorta worked. After purchasing the bundle, I for some reason still had to buy the boards from the ingame store, it never gave me the opportunity to just download them for the PS3, but I did get all the boards for the Vita (I'm not sure if it includes PS4 as well, I don't see them)

I'm working on my PS3 backlog and this is next in line.... the only problem is trying to find three other players to win a tournament for that trophy.

Yeah definitely a session is your best bet on the tournament aspect. Thankfully its really really fast if boosted. Set score to 1Million and everyone else just purposefully loses and it's quick. As for the Table downloads. I had to manually go into my download list on the PS3 after buying the bundle and download load the tables from there. Searching the store and downloading from there is kinda broken on ps3 and download queue is also broken since the shift to the new web store. Same concept for the vita, manually had to download them onto the console from the download list.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 18/2/2021 at 9:06, greenkaos1226 said:

Pensé en intervenir ya que tengo copias de ps3 y vita en varias consolas.

aquí hay una versión fácil de conseguir 

Sé que dice ps4. Pero en realidad te ofrece el juego de pinball de Star Wars y todo el contenido descargable para PS3 y Vita. Así como las mesas de Star Wars en zen pinball 2 para vita PS3 Y ps4. A decir verdad, es una gran oferta y $ 30 no estuvo tan mal.

Will that package give me access to the base game and all the dlcs with trophies to play?