Domino related minigames?

12 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

If you want to make it easier, find all but one item on the hidden object puzzle and then press the button to activate dominoes.  You will only have one bear picture you need to cover and it doesn't invalidate the trophy.

Oh? Does that count for the 1 minute trophy as well by any chance?

But thanks for explaining I need to touch each bear emblem, wasn't sure what I was doing, thought it had something to do with the grey x ones on the board... till I realized I couldn't even touch them.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

But thanks for explaining I need to touch each bear emblem, wasn't sure what I was doing, thought it had something to do with the grey x ones on the board... till I realized I couldn't even touch them.

Yea it does :)  I unlocked it this way when I recently played

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Yes it counts

That is going to make it so much easier... gonna restart my game (I only got up to the first hidden object puzzle), but luckily enough I know what to do in general :)

Edit: Just did it, found all but one item then went dominos and... the emblem was right next to me, so needed to place only one domino down xD

Edited by DrakeHellsing