Need help with Trophies?

• 9 months later...

I beat the game and got no trophy for beating if on medium.

Afterwards I changed to hard and I can't choose medium anymore.

Stupid game.

Hard mode is complete shit, I'm actually going to try contact the devs because I've never such a stupid hard mode before, a regular grunt takes 10 minutes to die if you wail on him non stop, I can't fathom how some of the later areas would be doable.

Edited by x7eight

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks jckdnllyour videos were very helpful in developing my trophy guide which is now on this site. Only chest I missed exploring on my own in my first playthrough was that chest under the elevator near the end of in Ch. 2, never would have found it otherwise.

One thing that might have messed you up X7eight is you get new versions of weapons in NG+. They add a new stat to the weapon called GBP. They never say what the acronym means, I think it may be Guard Break Points, but basically it's the ability of the weapon to penetrate the higher defenses of NG+ enemies and is much more important than the attack damage stat in NG+ and hard mode. If you keep on using the Hidden Dragon sword (the highest ATK damage weapon from your first playthrough) outside of the prologue in NG+ you will do a ridiculously tiny amount of damage, particularly against bosses. You have to pick a "(soul)" version weapon to use.

• Like 2