Let's Play Persona 5

Ann Emblem xD

20 hours ago, J_Johnson_96 said:

Does anyone know where I can buy a new copy of Persona 5? Really interested in playing it, I don’t really want the digital version, and it seems to be out of stock everywhere I look ?

usually on amazon or ebay or if all fails import from play-asia .

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh right, I uh... totally didn't forget about this :lol: . Here are your well-deserved rewards for completing this event:

L8h1pA2.png jA5oaaj.png

Thanks a lot, i would love to see more event in the future with rewards like those since its quality work and somethin that pumps people up to takle certain games again

41 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh right, I uh... totally didn't forget about this :lol: . Here are your well-deserved rewards for completing this event:

L8h1pA2.png jA5oaaj.png

Those are some nice emblems!! 

That base looks awfully familiar though :P

Is it too late to join? 

I want emblems!! 

1 hour ago, Vadrael said:

Thanks a lot, i would love to see more event in the future with rewards like those since its quality work and somethin that pumps people up to takle certain games again

I'm glad you like it :D . If you're interested, check out the Let's Play Kingdom Hearts event. I made those emblems too.

18 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Those are some nice emblems!! 

That base looks awfully familiar though :P

Is it too late to join? 

I want emblems!! 

Thanks :D, if you haven't seen it yet, check out the other emblems in the OP too. Sure, you can still join.

• Like 1

On 26/01/2018 at 3:48 PM, Vadrael said:

Ann Emblem xD

usually on amazon or ebay or if all fails import from play-asia .

Appreciate the reply. Might seem a dumb question but if I buy the European or Japanese version off of Play Asia, will there be the option to set the game to English? Yes I know England is in Europe but didn’t know if it would be tied to a specific country or not. Thanks again

32 minutes ago, J_Johnson_96 said:

Appreciate the reply. Might seem a dumb question but if I buy the European or Japanese version off of Play Asia, will there be the option to set the game to English? Yes I know England is in Europe but didn’t know if it would be tied to a specific country or not. Thanks again

on Play-Asia you can buy games from different region and it is marked by a EU flag, a America flag, a Japan flag and aflagwritting asia. EU and US flag has English support but japan is like some can think for made for japan and therefore in japanese. The ASIA flag on the other hand is usually Japanese voice and Chinese subs and sometimes with english subs, made for game like DOAx3 for example.

So depending on where you live you would choose the EU version or US version or PAL or NTSC

If you get any further question about play asia you can PM me or text me on PSN

Edited by Vadrael
adding a sentence
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vadrael said:

on Play-Asia you can buy games from different region and it is marked by a EU flag, a America flag, a Japan flag and aflagwritting asia. EU and US flag has English support but japan is like some can think for made for japan and therefore in japanese. The ASIA flag on the other hand is usually Japanese voice and Chinese subs and sometimes with english subs, made for game like DOAx3 for example.

So depending on where you live you would choose the EU version or US version or PAL or NTSC

If you get any further question about play asia you can PM me or text me on PSN

Very much appreciated, thank you. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Alright NOW I have started this game :P

I do find it funny that everyone is treating me like I am the worst person on Earth for stopping a rape. It is like "you should have just let that women get raped...what is wrong with you"

I was finding that odd. Maybe that part of the story will make more sense later. As far as I can tell you didn't really do anything. I don't even think I pushed the baddie, he just kinda tipped over right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hugglebunn-e said:

I was finding that odd. Maybe that part of the story will make more sense later. As far as I can tell you didn't really do anything. I don't even think I pushed the baddie, he just kinda tipped over right?

I am only 2 days in so far but it seems the guy you pushed is pretty high up (he makes a comment about running things) so it was probably some sort of corruption...can't wait to find out :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should have been the one to do the raping :awesome: 

:o...I don't know how to respond to that. So I will just post this comic about Persona 3 :)

YC9eDTc.png

15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Since you can't wait, I'll just tell you:

Hide contents

that guy is secretly Batman and the butler did it, while framing Goku and capturing Pikachu :awesome: .

Dammit Dragon :( Now there isn't even a point to playing the game. 

4 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Just finished the game! Playthrough 1 complete! Great game! Woot! 

Should probably start the next quickly. 

Imo Persona4Golden > Persona5 though

Congrats:yay:, good luck with the cleanup .

54 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I have to say I like Igor's voice more in Persona 4 golden. He came across as more creepy and mysterious than the demon voice he has in P5 

Yeah, same here. I had to get used to that new voice, but in hindsight it fits the overall theme of P5 being darker, especially with how Personas are fused.

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, same here. I had to get used to that new voice, but in hindsight it fits the overall theme of P5 being darker, especially with how Personas are fused.

Yeah P5 is pretty dark so far. Really liking it so far :D

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I have to say I like Igor's voice more in Persona 4 golden. He came across as more creepy and mysterious than the demon voice he has in P5 

Ya I did too, it seriously bothered me. But then today I was like "what reason did I have problem with it? I don't even remember". I don't like VA changes, so that was probably a huge reason in itself. I always personally believe you keep that VA for that role as long as possible.

But as far as Igor, you not only get used to it, but eventually consider it the norm. 

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks! :D

It's going to be a long cleanup as I have to do a full playthrough.

Didn't know if you maxed confidants in playthrough 1 you didn't have to do a full playthrough the second time around ><. 

I decided to leave the maxing for playthrough 2, I should have read more but I didn't want to spoil anything ><

Oh well it's ok

• Like 1