The Challenge King - Event finished, winner: ArtikSkarab

Lol suddenly we need to cooperate ?

My backlog :

Psv = lego batman 2, freedom wars, tokyo xanadu

Ps3= far cry 3, dead space, ac brotherhood, pop trilogy, pop, pop forgoten sands, dragon age 2, bleach.

Ps4= odin sphere, dq builders.

Anyone habe similar game, just let me know ?

6 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Well. pretty sure I was 10 minutes too late, but I got done Challenge 3.

You indeed missed the deadline by 10 minutes, sorry but the rules are the rules and I can't let you get through.

Both you and Kent10201 failed to get the necessary 20 points in time (unless Kent suddenly delaysynchs a lot of trophies but i doubt it honestly)

I was pretty sure challenge 3 wasn't going to give much problems, but yet again we loose 2 participants, leaving us with only 9 left. Good luck to those who managed to get to challenge 4

9 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Challenge 4 clear:

Me and @Ac3NiNjA are the owners of Horror of the Santa Maria trophy (GTA: San Andreas)

You are both qualified for the next challenge

2 hours ago, FreddySM14 said:

Lol suddenly we need to cooperate 1f602.png

Cooperation is 1 way to do this, but not the only way, you can also just look at the others' profiles, see what they're playing and what trophies they win and find yourself a trophy you think you can win

2 hours ago, Fredoline05 said:

Cooperation is 1 way to do this, but not the only way, you can also just look at the others' profiles, see what they're playing and what trophies they win and find yourself a trophy you think you can win

And the other person will qualify without doing anything?? Lol harsh mate ?

Oh well this challenge is not something i can work on..

Hope I can find a partner for this ?

5 hours ago, MuzzleTea said:

Just a quick question about the new challenge: Is it ok, if we get (basically) the same trophy but with different stacks or systems?

For example: Uncharted on PS3 / Uncharted (Remastered) on PS4?

@Fredoline05

Hmmm, I guess we can count that as the same trophy since not everyone has the same systems I can understand that.

With a little over an hour left, only FreddySM14 still has to find a way to qualify for the next challenge. All the others are qualified.

Since I won't be here at the start of the next Challenge I'll post it already, but it will only start at midnight (GMT) so in a bit more than an hour.

Challenge 5: Solid Gold

Win 5 gold trophies. 

It's as simple as that, all you need to do is win 5 golden trophies in the next 72 hours to qualify for challenge 6.

So we loose BrandonSmithy_ this round, all others are qualified.

Challenge 6 is about to start and it's a spelling challenge:

Challenge 6: Spell any country

Spell the (english) name of any country with a name of minimum 4 letters!

Just like the previous spelling challenge, you'll need to collect letters from trophies, the first letter from every trophy you win can be used to spell the name of any country (which has a minimum of 4 letters in it's name). Good luck

• Like 1