DividedByMankind

High grade weapon parts

7 posts in this topic

Is there any way to farm these quick? if anybody knows :)

Edited by DividedByMankind

Explore the map on your first playthrough, you will get most of the upgrades done. On new game+ you only need a few and they are more abundant.

On 15/10/2017 at 10:46 AM, SupakGaming said:

Explore the map on your first playthrough, you will get most of the upgrades done. On new game+ you only need a few and they are more abundant.

I'm confused. I collected 11/12 on my first play through, but to upgrade everything I need like another 16. Am I missing something? 

you are not meant to upgrade everything in a single playthrough, you have to play new game+ to upgrade everything.

All guns in the same class share their upgrades.

Pistol with silencer shared the upgrades with revolver, pistol with red dot, etc.

1 hour ago, phantomfear9494 said:

I'm confused. I collected 11/12 on my first play through, but to upgrade everything I need like another 16. Am I missing something? 

you could try starting ng+ on you current save play to chapter 3 get the high grade parts upgrade the weapons you need save then repeat haven't tested it but it would be pretty quick.

I misjudged, I’ve got them all. 16 is correct, as the roadmap comments says... with the bow it looks like there are tonnes but 1 of them is a prequisite and shows across all of the bow upgrades before you apply it. Once applied, you only need 1 per bolt type.  If you collect 11-12 in your first play through you’ll get it by Ch. 6 in new game plus.