High grade weapon parts

DividedByMankind

• 1 year later...
On 15/10/2017 at 10:46 AM, SupakGaming said:

Explore the map on your first playthrough, you will get most of the upgrades done. On new game+ you only need a few and they are more abundant.

I'm confused. I collected 11/12 on my first play through, but to upgrade everything I need like another 16. Am I missing something? 

1 hour ago, phantomfear9494 said:

I'm confused. I collected 11/12 on my first play through, but to upgrade everything I need like another 16. Am I missing something? 

you could try starting ng+ on you current save play to chapter 3 get the high grade parts upgrade the weapons you need save then repeat haven't tested it but it would be pretty quick.

I misjudged, I’ve got them all. 16 is correct, as the roadmap comments says... with the bow it looks like there are tonnes but 1 of them is a prequisite and shows across all of the bow upgrades before you apply it. Once applied, you only need 1 per bolt type.  If you collect 11-12 in your first play through you’ll get it by Ch. 6 in new game plus. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/30/2020 at 10:21 AM, Phantochi said:

Is it possible to do a NG+ off of an NG+ save? lol

For anyone else who might wonder — It is possible to do this. And it may save some time too, if you only need to farm high grade parts and don’t need anything else from NG+.

There’s 2 high grade parts accessible very quickly in Ch. 3. The one in the train (inside the breakable boxes) won’t spawn on NG+ unfortunately, but the one under the auto-shop & the one inside the warehouse do.

As long as you make a manual save after collecting both parts, you can exit out and start a new NG+ and be back at Ch.3/Union within a few mins.

Edited by dieselmanchild

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

For anyone else who might wonder — It is possible to do this. And it may save some time too, if you only need to farm high grade parts and don’t need anything else from NG+.

There’s 2 high grade parts accessible very quickly in Ch. 3. The one in the train (inside the breakable boxes) won’t spawn on NG+ unfortunately, but the one under the auto-shop & the one inside the warehouse do.

As long as you make a manual save after collecting both parts, you can exit out and start a new NG+ and be back at Ch.3/Union within a few mins.

I actually miss both Evil within'ns. Even after doing it 7stacks.  Yesterday i was thinkin of starting a new account. And do just my most memorable and story driven games as a side thing👍☺️

And the games thats going on there are games that i thing is atleast a 8+ out of 10. 

Evil within i gave a 9/10.

And ofc it would be a no stack at all account.

Edited by DividedByMankind