Project Platinum: BlazBlue

MissShake

16 hours ago, MissShake said:

Ah, interesting. I'm not really sure, maybe I should just keep it in the bonus ranks? That's where it's gonna be anyway since GG is already claimed :D

I went out of my way to make a U.S account just to pay for and download Accent Core Plus on PS3 but the vita version is literally impossible to download and play on my main account if I'm not from the U.S.

So I would say at least make the PS3 port part of a bonus rank and just ignore the vita one all together.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:01 AM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I went out of my way to make a U.S account just to pay for and download Accent Core Plus on PS3 but the vita version is literally impossible to download and play on my main account if I'm not from the U.S.

So I would say at least make the PS3 port part of a bonus rank and just ignore the vita one all together.

I don't think I would ignore the Vita version. If anything I'd just say have one or the other. Someone else might have the Vita version, you never know!

• 5 months later...

Hi guys! Been a while, hasn't it? This PP has been pretty dead, mostly because Blazblue hasn't had a new release in a while and the games it does have require some skill for most of the plats. But I'm thinking it might be time to finally add some bonus emblems for Guilty Gear games that aren't in the Xrd series. I'm thinking of just one new rank for the original GG and Accent Core (can be either og or Plus R). If anyone is willing to donate a new emblem for this rank, that'd be really helpful! (I'll also be needing one for Strive, but we have some time before that comes.)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MissShake said:

Hi guys! Been a while, hasn't it? This PP has been pretty dead, mostly because Blazblue hasn't had a new release in a while and the games it does have require some skill for most of the plats. But I'm thinking it might be time to finally add some bonus emblems for Guilty Gear games that aren't in the Xrd series. I'm thinking of just one new rank for the original GG and Accent Core (can be either og or Plus R). If anyone is willing to donate a new emblem for this rank, that'd be really helpful! (I'll also be needing one for Strive, but we have some time before that comes.)

? Very exciting news to hear about more Guilty Gear games getting some much needed recognition here, especially on the eve of GGST launch. 

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! I have a bit of an update for you... I've gone ahead and added a bonus rank for the original GG and the Accent Core games! If you have both of these games completed you're eligible for a new emblem! Speaking of, I made a new emblem for the Xrd ranking, which is now called Ride the Fire. I figured that since GG has red as its main color, we may as well color code the bonus emblems, right? Be sure to skim the intro post for more info if you need! :D

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MissShake said:

Hi guys! I have a bit of an update for you... I've gone ahead and added a bonus rank for the original GG and the Accent Core games! If you have both of these games completed you're eligible for a new emblem! Speaking of, I made a new emblem for the Xrd ranking, which is now called Ride the Fire. I figured that since GG has red as its main color, we may as well color code the bonus emblems, right? Be sure to skim the intro post for more info if you need! :D

Good addition to the PP! Thanks.

I especially like how only one of the two versions of Accent Core are required for the new emblem. Speaking of which I'll like to request to be entered into the newly added 'Be Just or Be Dead' ?

14 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Good addition to the PP! Thanks.

I especially like how only one of the two versions of Accent Core are required for the new emblem. Speaking of which I'll like to request to be entered into the newly added 'Be Just or Be Dead' ?

Edited!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to update my list; I have 8 games now.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle

XBlaze Code: Embryo

XBlaze Lost: Memories

BlazBlue: Centralfiction

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (+ All DLC trophies; please sign me up for "Continuum Shifter")

Thanks!

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 1

Heyo, I would also like a rank update :D Successor of the Blue, Continuum Shifter, Ride the Fire and Be Just or Be Dead.

I think I covered them correctly xD 

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Blazblue Centralfiction

Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend

Blazblue Continuum Shift

Guilty Gear

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core(PS3)

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

Guilty Gear Strive - if it counts

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been a while since I posted here...I managed to finish every Blazblue fighting game:

Blazblue Centralfiction

Blazblue Continuum Shift

Guilty Gear

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Blazblue Chronophantasma - Chrono Fantastic badge please :D 

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

Blazblue Calamity Trigger - with this, I think I will get the Grim Reaper badge as well.

Also why the hell not, while we are at it I might get the XBlaze Visual Novels. Might as well be in a bit of pain for a moment.

All for the sake of kicking @Yuber6969 off the throne!!!!

bolo-yeung-o-grande-dragao-branco.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, Copanele said:

It's been a while since I posted here...I managed to finish every Blazblue fighting game:

Blazblue Centralfiction

Blazblue Continuum Shift

Guilty Gear

Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Blazblue Chronophantasma - Chrono Fantastic badge please :D 

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

Blazblue Calamity Trigger - with this, I think I will get the Grim Reaper badge as well.

Also why the hell not, while we are at it I might get the XBlaze Visual Novels. Might as well be in a bit of pain for a moment.

All for the sake of kicking @Yuber6969 off the throne!!!!

bolo-yeung-o-grande-dragao-branco.jpg

You should be all updated :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Got my first BB plat

1. Calamity Trigger

So no longer a Black Squiggly I'm. Just some Ice-wielding-brocon-jerk-Yandere.

If I want to do Continuum Shift Extend without wasting anyone's time on the character Trophies. Do I just give up on the PS Vita version and get the PS3 version?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

If I want to do Continuum Shift Extend without wasting anyone's time on the character Trophies. Do I just give up on the PS Vita version and get the PS3 version?

I think both versions have the character trophies? I just looked at the list and both have character specific stuff, is that what you're talking about?

9 hours ago, MissShake said:

I think both versions have the character trophies? I just looked at the list and both have character specific stuff, is that what you're talking about?

Yes. The whole 90+ hit combo using Ragna and the like. I think just use the PS Vita version for the stuff that can auto-pop on the PS3 version and go for plat on the PS3 version. a less of headache that way.