how are people finishing this so fast

KlutzyFrog

Here's the thing: they're not

I've done it in 18 minutes, but my actual play time was way more than that, I just got tons of money without getting a single trophy, still made a mistake though, I was planning to 100% in < 5 mins

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 2

yeah I'm doing what arctic cress says I'm almost ready. After 2 weeks of planning and calculation i have 

lemon @99 oil not baught the rest maxxed ( no upgrades left) I can press buy max on lemons and it would go to over 10k probs same with oils. Unlocking all earth achievements in under 1 minute. Moon takes a bit longer but if I reset i get nonoctogintillion angels so hopefully it's enough to get the laser over 777

I spent a few days doing what ultraxian and arctic cress said. Went for it the now and miss clicked and had to wait a minute  for that last  of cash but still managed to get a time under 4 mins though the game kinda lags out a bit as your unlocking potentially 7 achievements at once and the games like wtf from 0 oil to 9900 in a second. Currently first on leader board for the time being anyway. If your quick and moving the pointer and don't miss click you can easily get this done under a minute. I started with the moon my game just incase I didn't have enough angels for the cash increase for the laser but it was fine