More Easy Trophies on PS4

Van-Helsings

On 10/31/2017 at 11:18 AM, Sigma999 said:

On the other hand on the PS3 there was more quality control of the indies and ports of pc games coming to the platform and for that reason most of the time you would onyl get the better quality indies ones like Guacamelee , Limbo , Rogue Legacy , Braid , Fez and a bunch more . The PS4 atmosphere is getting flood with shitty ones and becoming more like Steam where there are tons of shitty indies and cash grabs games and it's getting difficult to sort out what is worth from what's not from the huge selection .

Not entirely sure I agree with this. I think a lot more quality indie games are ported now. Sure, there are some bad ones, and perhaps there should be a bit stricter quality control, but I don't think the quality control was different. I think what has happened is that it's easier to port the games to PS4 and more willing to do so. With a lot more games, it's easier for some bad ones to get in there as well. I keep finding new indie games ported from steam that I love. :) Don't always go for the big titles. Look them up on steam, see if people there like them and if the game looks like anything you'd enjoy etc.

Edited by MMDE

22 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I actually like it. I'm doing a bit of 50/50

shit platinums just for funs and on the other hand going for aaa games.

for example just got my name is mayo and this weekend I'm starting evil within 2(cant wait to rage on classic mode ^^)

Agree.  I like some games I can just pick up and go.  When I have the time, then I like to get into the more "serious" games that requires you to figure out where you are in the story and remember the controller settings.  Getting ready to play Rise of the TR.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

You are calling thousands of profiles a dumpster and you feel that your being attacked ? LMAO 

I don't think he cares that he's being attacked. He simply doesn't understand such an attack as an answer to his query. And honestly, he has a point. What is the purpose of a leaderboard, if the only means of reaching the top is to pollute your trophy card so that it looks like a dumpster. 

I'm certainly no "pro" either, and I've played my fair share of easy games. But your argument seems to be that the only way to the top is to slog through a bunch of bad, easy plats. If that's the case, what's the point?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

You are calling thousands of profiles a dumpster and you feel that your being attacked ? LMAO 

I "feel" that you're trying to get a rise out of me because you're insecure about your own profile.

I won't judge though. If you want to dedicate your free time on platting easy games for the sake of it, be my guest.

13 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

I "feel" that you're trying to get a rise out of me because you're insecure about your own profile.

I don't care what people think about my profile :P 170 plats in a year and i don't care about other peoples profiles that's the way it should be.

13 minutes ago, nyonmyan said:

I won't judge though. If you want to dedicate your free time on platting easy games for the sake of it, be my guest.

That's the spirit congrats man +1 Let people play their shitty games and don't judge. I am writing everything on a TV with a remote control so there may be some bugs ;D

Edited by bezdomnekoty