Any of you have a trophy hunting stream?

• 1 year later...

I've slowly been working on getting a gaming review blog up for fun and on Twitch recently myself while focusing working on my 100% completion profile I started here (not streaming EVERYTHING I am playing but mostly newer releases and favorites). Still working on getting everything set up and running but I'd appreciate any feedback for what I have so far...I'll be getting a proper, regular streaming schedule up soon once I get past some life stuff this month. Please swing by and give it a look see as the road to affiliate is dark and full of terrors. https://www.twitch.tv/thegamematter

Edited by GameMatter

• 7 months later...

Hi guys, I'm just starting my very own Twitch Trophy hunting channel. I'm getting all the gear to set up as good looking a stream as I can and dedicating a room in the house just for it so it takes a little time (shipping isn't has fast as it used to these days...)

Anyways, I'm targetting to be Live by the end of April or early May... that's when I assume I'll have all the gear I need so that my stream has the quality I want.

In the meantime you can follow me on Twitch, Twitter and Instagram to get updates on the progress of the project (Links are in my signature).

thanks

Edited by PatTheTrophyHunter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can vouch for Patthetrophyhunter and Unknown_v2_0 they are both awesome streamers!!!  Very fun to watch them pop trophies.  I too stream trophy hunting but have been out of it for a few months.  My comeback is just around the corner though... if you want to check me out I can be found at jb_trophyhunter_1975.