Mein Leben Runs.

3 hours ago, Phantochi said:

lol, i know the feeling, that's why i think cleaning the soldiers first is a good strat,  if you clean them you're pretty much done, you'll be able to take the fight against the robots really slow. There will be 10~15 waves and always 2 soldiers per wave, there's a small pause between waves so you'll know when they stopped spawning. When you're fighting the 2 big robots, you can also show up in one door, shoot in the air to draw their attention making them dash to where you are shooting, then you can run to the other door behind you and just shoot them in the back, they are pretty dumb, just don't play around, charge shot with the laser and run back inside, otherwise they will one hit you again. Try this a few times in IaDI and see if you like it

I tried it a few times, slow but it works. Whatever it takes to win at the very end. Shame that the game isn't very clear cut. My other strat worked a few times on IaDI but during the real deal, that happened. This game is still extremely unpredictable, memorization, reflexes and a little bit of luck is what we'll need. Let's be the next two to pop that plat, yeah?

7 hours ago, hishomie1 said:

I tried it a few times, slow but it works. Whatever it takes to win at the very end. Shame that the game isn't very clear cut. My other strat worked a few times on IaDI but during the real deal, that happened. This game is still extremely unpredictable, memorization, reflexes and a little bit of luck is what we'll need. Let's be the next two to pop that plat, yeah?

After the 6 super soldaten, if you go to the bunker in the lower left from the huge door where the Zestorer burst out and camp in the lower right corner of that bunker you can easily and safely shoot all the soldiers until they stop spawning. This makes sure when you get to this final part of the game you wont get owned by soldiers and just wait and slowly kill them. Plus the Zestorer will not shoot you here, the enemies can not find you and will just wander around, You usually know when they have stopped spawning because they will stop talking and asking where you are. It is slow but very safe.

Edited by RabidTeddyBears

5 hours ago, RabidTeddyBears said:

After the 6 super soldaten, if you go to the bunker in the lower left from the huge door where the Zestorer burst out and camp in the lower right corner of that bunker you can easily and safely shoot all the soldiers until they stop spawning. This makes sure when you get to this final part of the game you wont get owned by soldiers and just wait and slowly kill them. Plus the Zestorer will not shoot you here, the enemies can not find you and will just wander around, You usually know when they have stopped spawning because they will stop talking and asking where you are. It is slow but very safe.

I think I know which one you're talking about. So I can safely shoot the Zestorer and they can't shoot back at me? The speed isn't a concern, it's the safety in my opinion. I do appreciate your input, honestly. I'm going to load up my IaDI Ausmerzer save and give it a shot. Thanks, to both of you.

Edited by hishomie1

6 hours ago, hishomie1 said:

I think I know which one you're talking about. So I can safely shoot the Zestorer and they can't shoot back at me? The speed isn't a concern, it's the safety in my opinion. I do appreciate your input, honestly. I'm going to load up my IaDI Ausmerzer save and give it a shot. Thanks, to both of you.

This is mostly along the lines of killing all soldiers safetly every single time you get to the end fight. This method effectively cuts out the Zestorer in the fight until everyone is dead. From there you just head into the tunnel underneath where the 6 super soldaten come out and shoot the Zestorer in the back. They are very dumb and you can shoot one in the back and run underground to the other side and the Zestorer will slowly walk to the other side you shot from and you rinse and repeat and be sure to always head back into the tunnel after each shot. They are so slow and dumb, the soldiers are the real issue in this final fight.

the best advice will be to finish it in the way you can and in a way that is always works for you in practice runs, it takes a lot of practice and I managed to win this without even taking damage.

forget the tunnels kill the 6 supersoldiers, wait for the door to explode and throw a grenade or two(aim on the big robot inside) and just run to the ladder, once you are on the top platform you are completely safe. they can;t see you or shoot at you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mataningo said:

the best advice will be to finish it in the way you can and in a way that is always works for you in practice runs, it takes a lot of practice and I managed to win this without even taking damage.

forget the tunnels kill the 6 supersoldiers, wait for the door to explode and throw a grenade or two(aim on the big robot inside) and just run to the ladder, once you are on the top platform you are completely safe. they can;t see you or shoot at you.

What he said. This is the way I did it. 3 emp grenades through the door when you hear the sound cue, wait a split second then bolt for the ladder

6 hours ago, mataningo said:

This is effective for sure and is shown in many guides and speedruns, but it is not the safest approach. There is definitely random RNG in games that have trophies similiar to hardcore mode. This method you mentioned leaves plenty of room for error, not to mention the spawn of all enemies is sometimes random and will cause you to get killed very quickly even before you reach the top of the ladder regardless of using the battle walker to get half way up. Plus, this also assumes you took no damage in the area before and during the killing of the 6 super soldaten in order to even possibly make this method effective. I have tried the emp grenade method and around the half the time I would get killed very quickly and sometimes I received no damage. The method I provided, is slow of course, but after trying 20 times without dying once. This method of camping in the corner and slowly picking off soldiers before the Zestorer is the safest. This method and the guide I provided in the last page are made for people who are not the greatest at FPS games or do not  have really quick reflexes and want to take the safest route for each section that can get out of control quickly. Two of the hardest areas, courtroom and Auzermer, I was able to handle without any risk due to an instance where there is locations where the soldiers lose track of you and walk towards you still and you can pick them off and wont rush you if you shoot.

3 hours ago, RabidTeddyBears said:

This is effective for sure and is shown in many guides and speedruns, but it is not the safest approach. There is definitely random RNG in games that have trophies similiar to hardcore mode. This method you mentioned leaves plenty of room for error, not to mention the spawn of all enemies is sometimes random and will cause you to get killed very quickly even before you reach the top of the ladder regardless of using the battle walker to get half way up. Plus, this also assumes you took no damage in the area before and during the killing of the 6 super soldaten in order to even possibly make this method effective. I have tried the emp grenade method and around the half the time I would get killed very quickly and sometimes I received no damage. The method I provided, is slow of course, but after trying 20 times without dying once. This method of camping in the corner and slowly picking off soldiers before the Zestorer is the safest. This method and the guide I provided in the last page are made for people who are not the greatest at FPS games or do not  have really quick reflexes and want to take the safest route for each section that can get out of control quickly. Two of the hardest areas, courtroom and Auzermer, I was able to handle without any risk due to an instance where there is locations where the soldiers lose track of you and walk towards you still and you can pick them off and wont rush you if you shoot.

Yes, that’s why I said to practice a way that is working for every individual, I’ve tried many strategies but the one I found efficient and battle-less the most was to rush it and just kill everything in my way with the shotguns and just run to the ladder - it saves at least 10-15 min running and gunning and you can beat it in like 2 minutes with the ladder.

idk if many people know it but the use of Battle Walker sometimes confuses the AI even the robots react in a strange way when it’s active, so take it to your advantage.

I tried the method you said by hiding in the corner but there was times that right before the door was blasted some soldiers just run at me and completely ruined my plans.

Edited by mataningo

19 minutes ago, mataningo said:

Yes, that’s why I said to practice a way that is working for every individual, I’ve tried many strategies but the one I found efficient and battle-less the most was to rush it and just kill everything in my way with the shotguns and just run to the ladder - it saves at least 10-15 min running and gunning and you can beat it in like 2 minutes with the ladder.

idk if many people know it but the use of Battle Walker sometimes confuses the AI even the robots react in a strange way when it’s active, so take it to your advantage.

I tried the method you said by hiding in the corner but there was times that right before the door was blasted some soldiers just run at me and completely ruined my plans.

I put more info on what to do at that situation in my guide in the previous page. What I posted here is where to find the camping location. Once the 6 super soldaten are dead you head left kill the 1 to 2 soldier with the Schokhammer, head left again towards the bunker and kill 1 to 2 more enemies before camping in the corner. From there you can pick off the soldier easily. Of course there is practice needed, however when you are dealing with this trophy, guarantee over RNG is more preferred. When you take the ladder, even with much practice, you can still end up dying from RNG. Which is why I madde a guide to help people eliminate as much RNG as possible and just take a slow and safe approach. This guide is for people that don't to go fast but just want to complete the trophy. It shaves off time for sure, but it is much riskier. I have tried many many playthroughs in order to ensure that there is no error. If you check the guide I made you would see exactly what I did step by step to get to the camping spot. I didn't just rush and ignore the enemies on the way there. After 20 successful in a row runs, I can say doing the camping method is much safer. This method is also usefull for people that have trouble maintaining health in the end, as you can do this method without max health or armor and still get through.

10 hours ago, mataningo said:

For what it's worth this is how I did it as well. I sat in the little corner near the end door and peeked out to kill the 6 supersoldiers when they came at me. When the bosses blasted out of the door, I threw an EMP in there and ran like hell; I actually missed climbing the ladder in the first few seconds and I thought I was done for but managed to collect myself and climb it quickly but not before taking a huge hit. I went from full health and full armour to only 40 HP in one hit and I almost stopped breathing.

From there it was free. I tried almost every other method before this and fell at the gates every time. This one isn't completely guaranteed to get you there as things can go wrong in these kinds of runs, of course - but it has a good chance of working and if you make it to the vent you're practically home safe.

11 minutes ago, KristophDJHero said:

For what it's worth this is how I did it as well. I sat in the little corner near the end door and peeked out to kill the 6 supersoldiers when they came at me. When the bosses blasted out of the door, I threw an EMP in there and ran like hell; I actually missed climbing the ladder in the first few seconds and I thought I was done for but managed to collect myself and climb it quickly but not before taking a huge hit. I went from full health and full armour to only 40 HP in one hit and I almost stopped breathing.

From there it was free. I tried almost every other method before this and fell at the gates every time. This one isn't completely guaranteed to get you there as things can go wrong in these kinds of runs, of course - but it has a good chance of working and if you make it to the vent you're practically home safe.

This doe work, but it is still risky to do. I am not saying this method does not work, I am just saying there is still a large margin of error that can end a run which is very frustrating for someone that has made it this far. Rushing in any part of this game has large risk. Which is why I made an alternative to mitigate the risk. I kept dying at this part in my Mein Leben run and once I figured out the camping method in I am Death incarnate,  I was able to complete the Mein Leben run first try once I got to the final fight. For people that want a safer approach and do not mind taking a long time, my method is what the guide was for. The grenade trick is the most common and what most people use, but not a lot of people know of the camping trick at the final fight which is why I posted.The biggest problem is that you need full health and armor in order to have the greatest chance with the grenade trick, you do not need full health or armor when you get into the camping position because you can pick off all enemies without getting hit since they just walk to you.

Well for those run and skip strategies it is important to have the Battle Walker and the Ramshackles + the upgrades. Now if you are going for any strat above make sure to kill everything and be quick, and try to take less damage as possible, the health and armor will regenerate with the upgrades, so it’s essential for the Mein leben.

1 hour ago, RabidTeddyBears said:

I put more info on what to do at that situation in my guide in the previous page. What I posted here is where to find the camping location. Once the 6 super soldaten are dead you head left kill the 1 to 2 soldier with the Schokhammer, head left again towards the bunker and kill 1 to 2 more enemies before camping in the corner. From there you can pick off the soldier easily. Of course there is practice needed, however when you are dealing with this trophy, guarantee over RNG is more preferred. When you take the ladder, even with much practice, you can still end up dying from RNG. Which is why I madde a guide to help people eliminate as much RNG as possible and just take a slow and safe approach. This guide is for people that don't to go fast but just want to complete the trophy. It shaves off time for sure, but it is much riskier. I have tried many many playthroughs in order to ensure that there is no error. If you check the guide I made you would see exactly what I did step by step to get to the camping spot. I didn't just rush and ignore the enemies on the way there. After 20 successful in a row runs, I can say doing the camping method is much safer. This method is also usefull for people that have trouble maintaining health in the end, as you can do this method without max health or armor and still get through.

Yeah there isn’t a way that you can really depend on it, that’s a first. So you just need to to your best and just practice the best you can

21 minutes ago, mataningo said:

Well for those run and skip strategies it is important to have the Battle Walker and the Ramshackles + the upgrades. Now if you are going for any strat above make sure to kill everything and be quick, and try to take less damage as possible, the health and armor will regenerate with the upgrades, so it’s essential for the Mein leben.

Yeah there isn’t a way that you can really depend on it, that’s a first. So you just need to do your best and just practice the best you can

Edited by mataningo

Sorry for the long delay, had to update the game again since I had deleted it haha. But i now have it! I will post it here. Let me know if anyone would also like a guide on how to sneak past the Panzerhund section instead of going on the panzerhund. Also if you would like the camping route for the courtroom where they do not throw grenades.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RabidTeddyBears said:

Sorry for the long delay, had to update the game again since I had deleted it haha. But i now have it! I will post it here. Let me know if anyone would also like a guide on how to sneak past the Panzerhund section instead of going on the panzerhund. Also if you would like the camping route for the courtroom where they do not throw grenades.

nice video, you are looking sharp and quick.

here's my strategy:

• Like 2

For the last fight i preferred to stay below deck and just go from one door kill a soldier and walk back to the open door and do that over and over until they keep spawning. 

When they are down pick up health and armor and kill the big robots.

This fight was easier than the first dlc where there is that big robot and two commanders. 

But the key there is not to stop moving, same as the nightmare challenge. 

Got my 100% and i really don't know what to play now. 

Don't like collectibles and playing a game without a guide is not that common these day's.

35 minutes ago, holland046 said:

For the last fight i preferred to stay below deck and just go from one door kill a soldier and walk back to the open door and do that over and over until they keep spawning. 

When they are down pick up health and armor and kill the big robots.

This fight was easier than the first dlc where there is that big robot and two commanders. 

But the key there is not to stop moving, same as the nightmare challenge. 

Got my 100% and i really don't know what to play now. 

Don't like collectibles and playing a game without a guide is not that common these day's.

Congrats, i'm happy with the platinum for now, i want to clean New Blood and some other games before trying those 3 dlc's. Anyway, i'll start Outlast 2 soon, you should give it a try as well, heard it's as challenging as wolfenstein 2

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Phantochi said:

Congrats, i'm happy with the platinum for now, i want to clean New Blood and some other games before trying those 3 dlc's. Anyway, i'll start Outlast 2 soon, you should give it a try as well, heard it's as challenging as wolfenstein 2

Alright thanks for the tip.

I'll go do some research, having a week off from work soon so time enough for a nice challenge. 

On 6/21/2020 at 1:53 AM, holland046 said:

Alright thanks for the tip.

I'll go do some research, having a week off from work soon so time enough for a nice challenge. 

If you want something challenging and requires a lot of skill and planning, I say also play Evil Within 1 and 2. If you want something to really cause some stress that is even more difficult than Wolfenstein 2 in my opinion, try out the Classic DOOM and DOOM 2 ps4 plats. Those are full of challenges and the trophy When I am with you will make getting the plat very satisfying. I have seen people quit DOOM 2 platinum run more often than Wolfenstein 2 Platinum.

Yeah from time to time i like a challenge, but not all the time. 

It needs to fit in my schedule with work etc. 

I never played the doom games but i know they are challenging. 

I will check the guides and all, but first i need to play a lot of games i bought last year, with some challenging games too. 

Offtopic :Thank God the gym is going open again.

My biggest challenge will be getting back in shape again. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

i need some advice. I want to try Mein Leben again. Tried it around january 2019 for about 2 months, when i gave up. Ok next try coming up!

My question would be this one: I could more or less sleepwalk through half of the game, up until the point in Area 52 where the elevator is. This shit place is my nemesis in this game, because up until there im good. i made it past this paticular place 3-4 times, and courtroom is a cakewalk when you are camping under the table. Got shot in New Orleans and Venus the other times because i lost my nerves, but the elevator is the point where i screw up most of the time. I saw 2 stategies, one where you walk up the elevator rail without starting it, the other is starting the elevator and ride it up to the top.but somewhere in between i fuck up because i fall of the rail when i jump on the left one, or someone sees me when i hop onto the elevator and all enemies gather on me and i try to start it(same when i ride it up). So whats your best strategy to get this done? Wait at the train and shoot everything that comes around? Or try the sneakig way nonetheless?

Every tip helps!

Do 

On 25-7-2020 at 2:33 PM, WreckItPhil said:

Hi Guys,

i need some advice. I want to try Mein Leben again. Tried it around january 2019 for about 2 months, when i gave up. Ok next try coming up!

My question would be this one: I could more or less sleepwalk through half of the game, up until the point in Area 52 where the elevator is. This shit place is my nemesis in this game, because up until there im good. i made it past this paticular place 3-4 times, and courtroom is a cakewalk when you are camping under the table. Got shot in New Orleans and Venus the other times because i lost my nerves, but the elevator is the point where i screw up most of the time. I saw 2 stategies, one where you walk up the elevator rail without starting it, the other is starting the elevator and ride it up to the top.but somewhere in between i fuck up because i fall of the rail when i jump on the left one, or someone sees me when i hop onto the elevator and all enemies gather on me and i try to start it(same when i ride it up). So whats your best strategy to get this done? Wait at the train and shoot everything that comes around? Or try the sneakig way nonetheless?

Every tip helps!

You mean the big elevator after you get out of the train? 

This video does have some good tips. 

I used the elevator tactic from this video, but for example the part with the big robot after it i used another tactic. 

I would copy everything from the video,but have to say that speedrunning is not my kind of thing because a lot depends on luck and skill.

Good luck. 

BTW, in the description from the video you can take the timestamp from roswell and skill a little bit from there

I always said that it's a matter of practice, you can go any way you'd like as long as you stay alive, the point here is to take less damage as possible, I've mastered this by picking different strategies from the video above, Kreeper V really gave a good guide here, another player named Falcon something had good plans too. in most parts of the game the enemies are totally unpredictable, so it's advised that you go with an open mind and handful of choices, because things can go really messy. 

use the rifles and shotguns (dual wield) when fully upgraded they shredding the enemies in seconds even the bigger ones. use the upgrades kit wisely and you'll have a good chance of making it, remember that perks gives you a lot of advantages too.

good luck