Patch 1.0.3 Out

Pokedude97

Lol @ expecting Ubisoft to give a shit. Because I saved the story for last in Unity, my I Got Skills trophy bugged, as happened to many others. Their response was that it's a Sony problem outside of their control, And to kindly f* the f* off. Never was fixed, and Unity is the one AC I haven't Platinumed because of it.

But if anyone who had this glitch expects any resolution short of redoing everything, you're only fooling yourself.

21 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

As far as I can tell, this doesn't affect trophies, but it looks like they fixed quite a few things.

When you consider that the game has only been out for a week, this patch will likely contain patches for things they identified before it even released when you consider the QA & patching cycle for consoles. I expect they will eventually fix issues that might affect trophies, but it'll likely be a few weeks before we see any of those.

• Like 1

I sure hope they add a "hide all" option for the photos on the map as people tend to selfie right over the fast travels and it's annoying trying to click around them. It's not hard to see how they have thousands of hearts as people do it accidentally when trying to fast travel. It is also hard to see the question marks because people take pictures over them almost completely hiding them. I went through the entire map hiding these photos one by one to be able to see and only to come back and see more people taking photos over the same exact places.

5 minutes ago, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

I sure hope they add a "hide all" option for the photos on the map as people tend to selfie right over the fast travels and it's annoying trying to click around them. It's not hard to see how they have thousands of hearts as people do it accidentally when trying to fast travel. It is also hard to see the question marks because people take pictures over them almost completely hiding them. I went through the entire map hiding these photos one by one to be able to see and only to come back and see more people taking photos over the same exact places.

When you are on map you can click :up: (i think twice) to hide all photos.  It doesnt save this option but it is quicker way to hide all.

• Like 2

On 11/3/2017 at 5:10 AM, Coladar said:

Never was fixed, and Unity is the one AC I haven't Platinumed because of it.

You do realize we can just click on your profile to see how many AC plats you really do have, right? Because your sentence above is in the realm of Trump-esque delusions. 

• Like 4

HDR support now added means it's now time for me to boot up the game. I was kind of waiting for this patch, and happy it didn't take too long after launch to add it in since I love HDR in games. Then again, with the X releasing, I wasn't anticipating it taking an eternity to add in, but it's good they didn't sit on it.

But that's the big thing that I took away from the patch notes, and the only thing i was actively looking for in the November updates.

3 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

You do realize we can just click on your profile to see how many AC plats you really do have, right? Because your sentence above is in the realm of Trump-esque delusions. 

Umm... and the care factor about my other AC trophies is...? Allow me to rephrase: Unity is the one AC I won't platinum because of it.