Enemy grenade perks

Enemies don't seem to like throwing grenades that much in this. I can count on one hand the amount of times they've thrown grenades in my playthrough even counting restarts. Although @PixelatedPortal has told me that they tend to throw more on difficulties like I am death incarnate.

there is the story mission in lakeview of new orleans with a scripted event you can farm over and over again, and there is also the underground bunker district in manhattan where you can use battle walkers to reach high points that enemies can't, and just keep throwing back the grenades

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Cant seem to find a fool proof spot to throw or shoot enemy grenades sitting on an impressive 0 Nade kills anybody find a good spot?

I did it in the courtroom. I hid behind the boxes close to one of the exits that open later on and enemies just started throwing grenades at me like crazy.

56 minutes ago, Dark said:

Pretty much what @ManaFear said. I used the end of Manhattan bunker to farm them, there’s a place only reachable with battle walker’s and they throw them a lot. Whatever you do, don’t farm it on the hazmat guys. Their own grenades do literally nothing to them.

how the hell do you direct them keeps throwing them straight forward into the Girder on the ceiling

4 minutes ago, Brink-2-Chaos said:

how the hell do you direct them keeps throwing them straight forward into the Girder on the ceiling

Oh its pretty bad for that, make sure you make a save first. When I did it there was 2 enemies so I at least got one every time, but he throws it wherever your player is looking, you can’t change how he throws it. Try and get it to bounce off the side of something. It’s real iffy.