AU Store Wishlist missing games/gone weird?!

chiino82

So yesterday i got a few of the free games for the month, finished checkout etc.  everything was normal.  Went to look at the store again today, and my wishlist is missing about 15 games and the layout looks different, can't change options on how it's displayed etc.  Anyone else having this issue? This is AU store. 

Edited by chiino82

I also noticed that there was some change in EU, and that it's currently impossible to move stuff to the cart from the Wishlist page, but that's it.

However, a couple of days ago, i notice that one item i purchased and removed from there like a year or two ago, magically reappeared. I simply removed it. Weird.

ps: hopefully now the Store homepage loads immediatly instead of giving a black loading page. PSDLE has been already updated but there are many changes so its support has become "experimental" for the time being and some great features no longer work like before for now. *sigh*

EDIT: no, it's not working properly now. My Download List is "empty", all my purchased content appears as not purchased, but when i try to "rebuy" them it tells me the usual "not enough requirements" message, so it's a problem on their side and are probably trying to fix it.

EDIT 2: it doesn't even recognize my PS+ subscription. Weird...

Edited by Lance_87

I had this issue the other day where it showed half my wish list, then a couple days later it was all there, though I did notice that the wish list now is in game/products name order so from a-z as from before it showed from most recent Wishlist adds