Skyrim VR

rolltideroll157

Well seeing as though they have to redo the game to incorporate the use of VR and they're putting a $99AUD price tag on it I'd expect it to have its own list, if it doesn't it won't sell very well at all.

As for the list itself I don't think it will stray far away from how the list usually is.

47 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

and they're putting a $99AUD price tag on it

Why should anyone have to pay that much for a game that released back in 2011 but the only thing that makes it different from the original game is that it has VR support? Surely Bethesda couldn't have made it a 25-30AUD add-on for the "Special Edition" so players could switch from playing it on their TV to then playing it on their VR Headset and then back if they wish to? I feel bad for all the people that have looked forward after it's announcement but turned away from it because of that unnecessarily overpriced price tag.

To me this is the worst thing that's happened since EA's first Star Wars: Battlefront game back in 2015 when you had to pay 60 US Dollars for the game at launch but the game only had half the amount of content to be charged for that amount, meaning that it should've been charged for half of it's price judging by the amount of content it had in it.

Edited by Skeptical69

23 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

Why should anyone have to pay that much for a game that released back in 2011 but the only thing that makes it different from the original game is that it has VR support? Surely Bethesda couldn't have made it a 25-30AUD add-on for the "Special Edition" so players could switch from playing it on their TV to then playing it on their VR Headset and then back if they wish to? I feel bad for all the people that have looked forward after it's announcement but turned away from it because of that unnecessarily overpriced price tag.

To me this is the worst thing that's happened since EA's first Star Wars: Battlefront game back in 2015 when you had to pay 60 US Dollars for the game at launch but the game only had half the amount of content to be charged for that amount, meaning that it should've been charged for half of it's price judging by the amount of content it had in it.

Yeah I agree, you would have to be a fool to preorder it. If it comes with a new list I'll grab it once it drops (most likely during xmas) and look at reviews to make sure it's actually playable in VR.

34 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Additional trophy has been confirmed :

Trophy - Standing on My Bucket : Survive one game day in Skyrim VR without hurling 

Easy, still no vomiting coming from me so far; should make it one real day. Your gut must be made out of 1 ply toilet paper mate.

A better trophy would be:

Don't fall down/shit yourself irl when you get knocked down or fall off High Hrothgar.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Easy, still no vomiting coming from me so far; should make it one real day. Your gut must be made out of 1 ply toilet paper mate.

A better trophy would be:

Don't fall down/shit yourself irl when you get knocked down or fall off High Hrothgar.

Thats not a fair trophy for us mature gamers. The choice to shit oneself is totally beyond the influence of VR

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

I'm dying to find out about the new trophy list too. But I have done the old list about 10 times on different profiles and platforms and like a dummy I still have fun doing this list different ways. Its a fun game! No two play throughs alike. VR is gonna be different no matter how you slice it. 

Completely agree. I'll have fun doing it for the like third time even if it's the same list but I would love it if they come up with some creative stuff for us to do in vr for trophies

I look every day hoping to see, if its the same I'll cancel and get Demon gaze 2.

¬_¬

Wish it'd hurry up and be put up on PSN, I think if there isnt a new list put up by tommorow I may cancel my pre-order to be safe, as the palce I buy from will probably take money Wednesday and I'll have it Thursday

3 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

The trophies are unfortunately going to be the exact same as the original ps4 game but luckily it will be a separate list so we can earn them all again.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-vr/319990-regarding-skyrim-vr-trophies.html

This says the opposite

though reading some notes it does say same list, but nothing about if its shares.

I'm super confused I'm tempted to cancel just in case

Edited by Hanzoadam

5 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-vr/319990-regarding-skyrim-vr-trophies.html

This says the opposite

though reading some notes it does say same list, but nothing about if its shares.

I'm super confused I'm tempted to cancel just in case

That guy has it all wrong. They said it will have the same list of requirements for the trophies but we will have to earn them all again in vr since they do not share a list. Same trophies but we will get another platinum from this game

I asked someone that has the game already to check their trophy list, and they said that they won't sync. That means the trophy list isn't on Sony's servers yet, which all but confirms it's a separate list and explains why we haven't seen it pop up yet. 

Edited by Pyramat

18 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

I asked someone that has the game already to check their trophy list, and they said that they won't sync. That means the trophy list isn't on Sony's servers yet, which all but confirms it's a separate list and explains why we haven't seen it pop up yet. 

Yeah plus I saw a YouTube by the name of psvr frank that said on one of his videos that Bethesda said during their stream for the game that it will have its own trophy list just the same trophies.