Attack on Titan 2: Future Coordinates featuring Monokuma

Superbuu3

I just realised isn't this weird considering Danganronpa is a Sony exclusive to my knowledge why is it a bonus in the 3DS game and no in the PS4 game.

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've seen stranger crossovers. I think Monokuma fits in pretty well as a Titan tbh. Not so sure about the costume/character model, though... :lol: 

Just the Monokuma head like this would have made more sense:

Hide contents

An AOT and Gundam Crossover needs to happen lol. They really should give monokuma helmets as a thing all players can equip.

Just now, Superbuu3 said:

I just realised isn't this weird considering Danganronpa is a Sony exclusive to my knowledge why is it a bonus in the 3DS game and no in the PS4 game.

Danganronpa is on PC as well now. Attack on Titan 2 is coming to PS4 next year, so maybe we'll see a Danganronpa crossover in that if we're lucky.

2 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

An AOT and Gundam Crossover needs to happen lol.

That would be quite the something. :P

1 hour ago, Superbuu3 said:

An AOT and Gundam Crossover needs to happen lol. They really should give monokuma helmets as a thing all players can equip.

The game is made by spike chunsoft. They own the IP, not that weird to see the crossover. (Well still a bit weird to see a titan sized monokuma :P)

The PS4 AoT games are made by KT.

Edited by xZoneHunter

On 11/10/2017 at 7:00 PM, Superbuu3 said:

i've been playing gundam reborn and i love it, i play a game to get into a series or watch the show(s) to get into a game sometimes. well, i watched 00 last month and almost done with seed. i'm trying to think of another series to get into. xD i liked 00 better, seed feels quite a bit outdated but enjoyable as well. i don't want to get into the UC timeline atm as that would be a huge time sink, and i hear its best not to watch any of them if you don't watch it chronologically. so i was thinking seed destiny, wing, or g gundam. seems like destiny is hated mostly but loved in japan, so it makes me wonder if i'd likely like it. i was leaning on g gundam as well since i hear it goes without the war and political themes. just looking for a suggestion. c:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJP_X said:

i've been playing gundam reborn and i love it, i play a game to get into a series or watch the show(s) to get into a game sometimes. well, i watched 00 last month and almost done with seed. i'm trying to think of another series to get into. xD i liked 00 better, seed feels quite a bit outdated but enjoyable as well. i don't want to get into the UC timeline atm as that would be a huge time sink, and i hear its best not to watch any of them if you don't watch it chronologically. so i was thinking seed destiny, wing, or g gundam. seems like destiny is hated mostly but loved in japan, so it makes me wonder if i'd likely like it. i was leaning on g gundam as well since i hear it goes without the war and political themes. just looking for a suggestion. c:

OMG I love that game so much I hope we get a sequel.

Dude your thought process is exactly the same as mine. I ended up watching wing because it was outside UC and after playing the Gundam games the UC interested me, but it seems like a huge undertaking. I came to the conclusion that G Gundam was next on my watch list because thought it would be much easier to watch a simpler story. I will give 00 a shot now though, as I hadn't thought of watching that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Superbuu3 said:

OMG I love that game so much I hope we get a sequel.

Dude your thought process is exactly the same as mine. I ended up watching wing because it was outside UC and after playing the Gundam games the UC interested me, but it seems like a huge undertaking. I came to the conclusion that G Gundam was next on my watch list because thought it would be much easier to watch a simpler story. I will give 00 a shot now though, as I hadn't thought of watching that.

i love musou's in general, but yeah its amazing fun. it'll definitely be my longest musou plat. when i get there, attack on titan and PW3 took me a little under 100 hours, i'm already 90 hours in this and don't even have 60% of the cards yet. xD

supposedly 00 is like a retelling of wing, in the same vein how its said seed is a retelling of the original gundam. 00 is a pretty fun ride, although heavy on the politic/war theme as expected. i'm not really into those kinds of topics, and all the military type dialog in huge doses. lol! but otherwise its a fun watch, i like the main cast of characters, they're quite memorable and it does have pretty good story and decent twists. seed is pretty good, the animation is a bit awful on the characters though, looking at clips of g gundam it has a way better look for being much older, i think seed was done by computers or something i read.

i'd probably need g gundam next for a more easier watch like you thought of for a next watch. after watching two similar gundam's back to back lol. question is, will i finish the game or another series first. xD

• Like 1

Just now, RJP_X said:

i love musou's in general, but yeah its amazing fun. it'll definitely be my longest musou plat. when i get there, attack on titan and PW3 took me a little under 100 hours, i'm already 90 hours in this and don't even have 60% of the cards yet. xD

supposedly 00 is like a retelling of wing, in the same vein how its said seed is a retelling of the original gundam. 00 is a pretty fun ride, although heavy on the politic/war theme as expected. i'm not really into those kinds of topics, and all the military type dialog in huge doses. lol! but otherwise its a fun watch, i like the main cast of characters, they're quite memorable and it does have pretty good story and decent twists. seed is pretty good, the animation is a bit awful on the characters though, looking at clips of g gundam it has a way better look for being much older, i think seed was done by computers or something i read.

i'd probably need g gundam next for a more easier watch like you thought of for a next watch. after watching two similar gundam's back to back lol. question is, will i finish the game or another series first. xD

Sweet I'm a huge musou fan too i'll add you on PSN. Its not too hard a platinum from what i remember. None of the gundam musou games are hard, just mess around with cards a bit, I usually just try and play as Milliardo all the time as he's a badass, although I think Unicorn is the broken gundam in that game.

I thought Gundam always had excessive politics, but the fact I loved Wing despite the amount of politics it had (I was intending to watch it for mech battles) shows the quality of the series. G Gundam sounds like a ridiculous mech version of an old martial arts movie, which being mainly action orientated sounds awesome. I already love Domon and Master Asia from the game so hyped for it.

Good luck with the plat though, I'm pretty sure its more grindy than anything, from what I remember the only pain the ass fights are when you have to take on the Musous Gundams, gotta say I do love their designs. Man I want to paly taht game again now you mentioned it lol, we need a new one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

Sweet I'm a huge musou fan too i'll add you on PSN. Its not too hard a platinum from what i remember. None of the gundam musou games are hard, just mess around with cards a bit, I usually just try and play as Milliardo all the time as he's a badass, although I think Unicorn is the broken gundam in that game.

I thought Gundam always had excessive politics, but the fact I loved Wing despite the amount of politics it had (I was intending to watch it for mech battles) shows the quality of the series. G Gundam sounds like a ridiculous mech version of an old martial arts movie, which being mainly action orientated sounds awesome. I already love Domon and Master Asia from the game so hyped for it.

Good luck with the plat though, I'm pretty sure its more grindy than anything, from what I remember the only pain the ass fights are when you have to take on the Musous Gundams, gotta say I do love their designs. Man I want to paly taht game again now you mentioned it lol, we need a new one.

i appreciate it, i've seen you here and gamefaqs time to time you seem real nice. (that was corny sorry, i'm kinda quirky at most times. lol!) i was thinking the unicorn gundam was weak, but i didn't have good plans/upgrades on it. so its probably a beast with max stats.

that's pretty much why i went in watching it myself. for the mech battles, i've enjoyed both shows that i've seen. sometimes things drag on and get a bit boring but they're worth watching for their many other qualities. i just played as Domon for one of the medals, burning gundam's a fun mobile suit. silly but powerful.

yeah got a character prepped for when i get to that fight that was mentioned in the trophy guide from this site. i'm not looking forward to it but i'll make it somehow. xD the gundam breaker series seems more praised than the dynasty warrior gundams. especially the 3rd. i guess they play like musou's and, you build gundam's as well. i could do without the building lol. they can only be imported, but i never seen the 3rd one for a really affordable price, seen vita over $60, and ps4 over $89. they do have english translation options which is nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RJP_X said:

i appreciate it, i've seen you here and gamefaqs time to time you seem real nice. (that was corny sorry, i'm kinda quirky at most times. lol!) i was thinking the unicorn gundam was weak, but i didn't have good plans/upgrades on it. so its probably a beast with max stats.

that's pretty much why i went in watching it myself. for the mech battles, i've enjoyed both shows that i've seen. sometimes things drag on and get a bit boring but they're worth watching for their many other qualities. i just played as Domon for one of the medals, burning gundam's a fun mobile suit. silly but powerful.

yeah got a character prepped for when i get to that fight that was mentioned in the trophy guide from this site. i'm not looking forward to it but i'll make it somehow. xD the gundam breaker series seems more praised than the dynasty warrior gundams. especially the 3rd. i guess they play like musou's and, you build gundam's as well. i could do without the building lol. they can only be imported, but i never seen the 3rd one for a really affordable price, seen vita over $60, and ps4 over $89. they do have english translation options which is nice.

Haha, I appreciate the compliment, I got the kind of personality that makes people lreally like me or really hate me. The real advantage of Unicorn is that transform state it goes in, its been a while since I played the game, but it might just be its musou it puts it into this super powerful state where it will wreck things for like 30 seconds it gets super fast, the 00 Raiser (I may have the name wrong might have a similar thing, or maybe it only does it when the AI is using it). Either way though if youre struggling its worth investing time into.

Its funny how a gundam about mechs and fighting the majority of the time they are talking about peace its hialrious.

Spoiler

I was cracking up at the end of the first episode when Heero is all 'I will kill you' to Relena who is so annoying. I weren't a fan of him for not following through on this threat.

Milliardo, Troa (probably spelt wrong), Duo and Treize Kushrenada are all awesome though. Domon's gundam just seems like something from Street Fighter considering it seems to be shooting Ha Do Kens, I need to watch the anime to find out if the gundam is making this or its Domon, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if its a combination. His over the top nature is just funny.

The musous Gundam Mk 1 the red one from memory was the one I thought was the hardest in each game I played. I used Epyon for most fights, because I was pretty good and maintaining combos with it, but Unicorn, Burning Gundam and 00 Raiser are good choices too. I heard the DLC gundams are stupidly overpowered but i didn't buy them. Gundam Versus got released here but i dunno if thats any good, I heard it was PvP so i wasn't too keen on it. I like the way the musou games do it as its more like the general battles in gundam where a gundam takes out an arm and then has a one on one fight with a big bad at the end.