Project Platinum: Skylanders (Complete)

Leon Castle

3 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

I have only Plat from Game: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure! ;)

Added

3 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Next Year i gonna Plat the Others! :D

Have fun with the rest of the Series ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Empovyle said:

Just got the Skylanders Imaginators plat today. That means I'm officially a portal master now with all 6 platinums! 1f601.png

Updated. Congratulations on clearing the last Skylanders game cYAXDtk.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, clementine said:

I never forgot this. You planted the seed. A year later I got the last three trophies that I never in a million years dreamed I'd get. Got One for All from Skylanders Spyro's Adventure and the plat on New Year's Day (4 1/2 years after starting this one). I'm so excited I'm still bouncing off the walls. Now gonna go back to the couple duplicates on PS3 that I haven't finished. @Leon Castle could you please sign me up for true portal master now that I proudly and ecstatically have all six? Thank you! I looooooooove Skylanders! <3

Aww, that's awesome. Congratulations!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Niamh5445 said:

Sign me up please! I have the Imaginators plat but the rest are on my list to platinum hopefully this year!

Added. have fun with the first five.

21 minutes ago, clementine said:

I never forgot this. You planted the seed. A year later I got the last three trophies that I never in a million years dreamed I'd get. Got One for All from Skylanders Spyro's Adventure and the plat on New Year's Day (4 1/2 years after starting this one). I'm so excited I'm still bouncing off the walls. Now gonna go back to the couple duplicates on PS3 that I haven't finished. @Leon Castle could you please sign me up for true portal master now that I proudly and ecstatically have all six? Thank you! I looooooooove Skylanders! <3

Your welcome and congratulations cYAXDtk.gif, nice to know there are people that love Skylanders.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now I have made and added two new images to the Platinum Rank which are of the Portal Masters themselves. So now for Platinum Rank, players can now pick between the Male or Female Portal Master and Spitfire.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

With Skylanders over (it does continue as a mobile game called Ring of Heroes). I added "Complete" to the name so it's easy to tell there won't be any new updates, of course I still add anyone that wants to join this PP and update anyone that's yet to clear all games.

Edited by Leon Castle