TC's Item Drop and Platinum Guide for ALL Versions!

totallycrushed

Thank's alot for All the Help on the Asian Edition my Friend @totallycrushed! ;)

Im Trying to Resolve that Sistuation of the Other's Versions USA and European for Enter the Game in Online but the Error 385....continues...if any one have a solution for this i appreciate the Help. :)

Cya Arround Everyone and Good Luck Everyone! :D

Edited by Devil_Max

The servers are gone. The age of Darkness is upon us.

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get a full drop and thank you for letting me help you out. It's been a long 3 months since I started this on PSNP. Overall I've been doing this for over 6 months.

The ending is bittersweet. Sad to leave the online world of Demon's Souls, with all the reminders for Sticky White Stuff, Useless! etc. messages. The random invaders from players far better than me. The first time on JP stack when I got annihilated by another player in the Old Monk boss fight. The constant fighting of NA servers since they were absolutely terrible (until the last minute maintenance work on the 15th).

May the heavens gaze favourably upon you. Umbasa.

image.jpg

Edited by totallycrushed
  • Like 1

For anyone duping boss souls with Thomas, make sure you retrieve some before learning spells, so that Thomas doesn't have all 1023 you got when you learn a spell, else you might lose the boss soul.

Also, make sure you've high enough memory slot to memorize spells before doing the last boss of the main game, else you can't learn anything, and you gotta wait to NG+ for Maiden in Black to level those stats higher. Same with having enough in the stats for them to just learn you the spells etc. Can't remember the details atm, but at least 10 in mag, int and faith should do it.

If you get Maiden in Black Demon's Soul before beating the game, you can avoid NG+ altogether. :) 

Edited by MMDE