Jak 2 PS4 Bug Issue.

Nexuds121

I thought I bring this up to say Jak 2 has bug Issues regarding Mar's Tomb. The part where Daxter outrun the giant spider and the camera itself is both out of balance and sync to say the least. And Jak's puzzle is also glitch as well whereas finding the three bugs with red on their belly.

Yeah I've also heard from friends that the PS4 is pretty bad when it comes to bugs and glitches, especially frame rate drops at weird place.

Guess you can only emulate the same version of the game so many times before it starts breaking down. I noticed that they put them around 11$ on the store which is a fucking theft, Sony have re-released this for three consoles yet they slam a 11$ price tag on it.

There are so many other classics that should get some love like Spyro or Crash.

I'm going to wait for a sale for these games, it's absolutely not worth it at the moment.

(I've also heard that Jak X is behind a pay wall where you are forced to buy All the games, which sucks.)

Edited by NightRusticDawn

8 minutes ago, Jigglypuff said:

North America gets it tomorrow for some reason.

All the articles I've read say it's available 12/6. OP is in New Zealand, it's 12/6 over there.

I just checked the console and web stores, though. It isn't available to me for some reason. :(

5 minutes ago, leandroxpto said:

didnt they say that would be a special bundle for people who had jak TPL already?

PSBlog said they were attempting to come up with a special bundle for those who already had it, IIRC. Nothing was confirmed.

Edited by Xannic
clarity

5 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Jax X behind a paywall? https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP9000-CUSA07992_00-SCUS974290000001 It doesn't look like it though?

And hearing that Jak 2 has these glitches and all that, so glad I don't wish to pick it up again.  I've not even finished it on the PS3 as is.

It was a friend of mine that said it where, I asked him about it and he said he checked the store early so I guess it was not listed yet at the time he checked it.. Dunno but yeah it's not.

Orb glitch works as long as you can pause and quit when picking up an orb, it should still be working as the PS4 is running under the same emulator.