Need PSN Friends

Taz-Vicious

After deleting all random people i didn't know from my friend list, i realized that my friend list was dead like a graveyard. Would anyone like to becomes friends? I'm basically on the entire day even when im in school. I play all type of games and im always determined to beat them.  :D

I am looking for people to play Resistance 2 and Red Dead Redemption so if you are getting either of those games let me :D

You're in luck, i platinumed Red Dead Redemption but i still play it everyday since it's my favorite PS3 game and i plan on starting Resistance 2 very soon. I'll add all of you once i get home. :)

You're in luck, i platinumed Red Dead Redemption but i still play it everyday since it's my favorite PS3 game and i plan on starting Resistance 2 very soon. I'll add all of you once i get home. :)

Awesome :awesome: , The problem with Resistance is there is no one playing Competitive anymore (but tons of people play Co-Op) so getting to 10000 kills is proving to be kind of tough :(. So if anyone else wants to play competitive let me know :)

Also with Red Dead I am trying to get the Posse Up trophy so I need to find more friends with the game.