Hero Coliseum

DrakeHellsing

Okay, the game does tell me a bit about it, but I may have missed on how to level up my figures? Cause I could barely beat Vegeta as is (my Frieza figure was useless xD ).  I assume it's a certain amount of points they need before they level up? And I assume it only counts what is on your team? Or for all figures?

I do like this little side thing as is, it's a neat little time waster from what I've done so far.  Though collecting figures is going to get annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

@DrakeHellsing: In order to level up, you have to go to the left-most option in the coliseum (i think it's customize) and select the character you want to assign figure XP to. XP needed varies depending on current level and rarity of the figure.

In early game I feel that dismantling duplicates (purchased by spending 3 TP) may be easier to gain Figure XP than to do the actual fights (really slow leveling and gains).

@JamieHeron95: As far as I'm aware, you can only obtain new figures by login bonus and/or by spending TP to purchase them.

edit: there are some battles further down the story that also give figures

Edited by bayetovsky

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Charly_Py said:

In order to get the trophy, can you just keep buying those figures that cost only 3 tp until you get 70 and then go talk to oshi? Does it matter if you have some duplicates figures? Have to be one of each until you get 70?

Yeah you did 70 unique figures. Although they are some figures which look the same but have different base stats, So have a different figure number. Check the figure catalogue and set it to show figures by number order and see how many unique ones you have. That's how I got the trophy 

3 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

Yeah you did 70 unique figures. Although they are some figures which look the same but have different base stats, So have a different figure number. Check the figure catalogue and set it to show figures by number order and see how many unique ones you have. That's how I got the trophy 

Thanks man! Already having 63 diferent ones... i will farm some tp medal while doing the secundary missions and them buy some 20tp special figures

• Like 1