The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Absolutely beautiful & heart-wrenching story. In my top three of all time. If you haven't watched it, do yourself a favor and watch it. Be prepared to cry.

you are going to watch it's movie(a.k.a recap) and the live action... right???

37449.jpg

Natsume Yuujinchou Shi

Synopsis

Takashi Natsume continues to return the names of the spirits that have been written in the "Book of Friends" he inherited from his grandmother, Reiko Natsume. While Natsume is still aided by the chubby Nyanko-sensei, he's now helped by some of the friends he had made in his journey; be it human beings or spirits. As he becomes closer to both, Natsume faces the inevitable question of the sides he has to take especially when there is a conflict between the two.

My feels... :( just one special and 1 OVA to go and I am ready for the fifth season :3

Dangans 2nd episode

Mirai:

Um... I don't know... if I wanted to watch Zero Escape animated, I would probably wait for actual anime rather than having Dangan characters pulling Uchi...

Now I get why Kodaka knew about ZTD. He used it to create Dangan 3. Brilliant. But seriously, there are Zero Escape games, we don't need that in Dangan anime.

Zero Escape deserves Zero Escape level writing.

No more Kugyu :(

Oh and Narukami is a faggot. All Mirai Kikan leaders are technically pointless characters...oh man, where is this going to end up.

And the final thing... man, she raised SO MANY Death Flags it would actually be sin if that did not happen.

Guess we have our 3 last survivors now...

Despair:

Chii-chan is the sweetest thing ever. So cute, so incredibly perfect, so pleasant to listen to :awesome:

Now I wonder... are they pulling P4G Animation or is it actually valid past.

Because it would actually make sense, Chii-chan being the center tying the group together so Junko or Komaeda kill her and everyone easily falls into despair...

In any case, I would be for P4GA, because making anime for HanaKana is always a win :awesome:

Oh and... #basedSouda :awesome:

fW76uMt.png

80932.jpg

Episode 2

Chiaki and the others playing Smash, Bomberman and Mario Kart. That was surely a fun sequence to watch  :lol:

Chii-chan is a precious gift to the mankind :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Dangans 2nd episode

Mirai:

Um... I don't know... if I wanted to watch Zero Escape animated, I would probably wait for actual anime rather than having Dangan characters pulling Uchi...

I agree with this, it feels weird to have Dangan and Zero mix. I already miss the class trials and solving the murders.

Oh and Narukami is a faggot. 

Guess he fell into despair.

Dangans 2nd episode

Mirai:

No more Kugyu :(

Oh and Narukami is a faggot. All Mirai Kikan leaders are technically pointless characters...oh man, where is this going to end up.

And the final thing... man, she raised SO MANY Death Flags it would actually be sin if that did not happen.

Guess we have our 3 last survivors now...

Chii-chan is a precious gift to the mankind :D

Future:

I AM STILL PISSED...

they killed the only 2 characters I cared about in this anime... ughhhhhhh... and why is even Yasuhiro safe... will definitely still be salty for next weeks...

He's more like Dangan 1 Byakuya II to me...

a character you want to be dead sooo bad but they will not die because they hate me

Despair:

ugh..not a fan of that fan service...well except for the obvious - Chiaki... I am trying to like this one but.. I just can't... only watching it now for 3 reasons: Chiaki... Sonia... and ChuuniSugita...

also watched these stuffs:

Battery E2 - waitaminute... is this going to be more of a drama than a Sports anime?

Rewrite E4 - 1 loli down I guess? the pacing is fast I think...

Handa-kun E3 - still bitter for changing Handa's seiyuu... 

ReZero E17

You know who Rem is?

Edited by JaM

ugh..not a fan of that fan service...well except for the obvious - Chiaki... I am trying to like this one but.. I just can't... only watching it now for 3 reasons: Chiaki... Sonia... and ChuuniSugita...

Chii-chan + ChuuniSugita should be more than enough =D

Heck, Chii-chan alone saves the whole anime =D

a character you want to be dead sooo bad but they will not die because they hate me

Well, obviously. He will survive together with Naegi and Kirigiri.

And will be like 'I'm so fcking fabulous because I survived everything and btw, I always trusted you, Naegi Makoto, because I'm such a selfless faggot!'

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Oh yea, he's actually a participant... completely forgot about that =D

Especially considering there are 14 branch leaders + Naegi + Hina, which would give 16, but yea, Hina's leader did not arrive.

Yeah, he has a death animation during the opening, like everyone that's trapped inside, so I'm guessing he will be involved later on.

Byakuya also didn't show up (yet?), with his education I wouldn't be surprised if he was a high-ranking leader too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Yeah, he has a death animation during the opening, like everyone that's trapped inside, so I'm guessing he will be involved later on.

Byakuya also didn't show up (yet?), with his education I wouldn't be surprised if he was a high-ranking leader too.

Well, they did give one space to Kirigiri so Byakuya is probably also branch leader.

Maybe they thought one Byakuya was enough xD

to-love-ru-darkness-2nd-season-key-visua

To love RU darknes 2nd season.

So I watched this  :rolleyes:  it might have some funny moments but this kind of anime isnt really for me. I m sure this guy would have loved it thou :awesome:

Of course!

It has HanaKana :awesome:

I'm a bit conflicted about Toraburu actually... it's one of first anime I've watched so I do feel some connection to it but in new seasons, any episode without Mikan is just torture.

Of course!

It has HanaKana :awesome:

I'm a bit conflicted about Toraburu actually... it's one of first anime I've watched so I do feel some connection to it but in new seasons, any episode without Mikan is just torture.

Well 2nd season of Darkness ended in such a way like there will be a 3rd one for sure :eyebrow:

I have only left Darkness 2 OVA and specials to watch then saga To love Ru! shall be finished... for now.

Well 2nd season of Darkness ended in such a way like there will be a 3rd one for sure :eyebrow:

Darkness manga still continues so... yea, there will be other seasons xD

I have only left Darkness 2 OVA and specials to watch then saga To love Ru! shall be finished... for now.

Much pervert, very hentai :awesome:

• Like 1