The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

CB-geral.jpg

Cowboy Bebop...been a while since I had it on ma backlog,finally found time to watch it and it was a blast,a helluva ride.Really wanted more when I finished so I watched the movie too and it was great...as always Sunrise gives lessons on animation.

An amazing universe with great characters...it surprised me cuz I was expecting less of it.

• Like 1

Ts, ts, ts, the series is a LN, therefore, not the last of the series and thus only of the arc :awesome:

I meant it's anime series. xD remember Danmachi? :awesome:

Man Sister and Hoshi... 'Nuff said  xD

Sister best grill... xD I need to watch the sequel of this one...

41995.jpg

Psycho Pass

Synopsis

In the future, a system called Sibyl presides over the country and provides order to every facet of life. It dictates which job fields citizens should go into based on aptitude tests, and can even read each resident's mental state and predict which ones are likely to commit crimes in the future. Fresh from exams, Akane Tsunemori is beginning her career as an Inspector, a specialized police officer who works to apprehend these latent criminals and stop crimes before they happen. But not all that get caught are eliminated or jailed, some join the police force as Enforcers to provide insight into criminals’ minds, and Akane is warned not to get too close to them, as they're considered little more than hunting dogs. Though skeptical of this advice, and Sibyl's judgement, Akane is determined to work together with her Enforcers to protect the peace of her city and its inhabitants.

Finally had time to finish this one, huge thanks to repetitive runs of Trillion. Only one word to say, I really prefers Older HanaKana xD (well obviously, next to Meganekko HanaKana). Hopefully I could finish the second season and the movie before the release of localized game of this one ^_^`

I meant it's anime series. xD remember Danmachi? :awesome:

Sister best grill... xD I need to watch the sequel of this one...

41995.jpg

Psycho Pass

Synopsis

In the future, a system called Sibyl presides over the country and provides order to every facet of life. It dictates which job fields citizens should go into based on aptitude tests, and can even read each resident's mental state and predict which ones are likely to commit crimes in the future. Fresh from exams, Akane Tsunemori is beginning her career as an Inspector, a specialized police officer who works to apprehend these latent criminals and stop crimes before they happen. But not all that get caught are eliminated or jailed, some join the police force as Enforcers to provide insight into criminals’ minds, and Akane is warned not to get too close to them, as they're considered little more than hunting dogs. Though skeptical of this advice, and Sibyl's judgement, Akane is determined to work together with her Enforcers to protect the peace of her city and its inhabitants.

Finally had time to finish this one, huge thanks to repetitive runs of Trillion. Only one word to say, I really prefers Older HanaKana xD (well obviously, next to Meganekko HanaKana). Hopefully I could finish the second season and the movie before the release of localized game of this one ^_^`

Might start the sequel for Arakawa Under the Bridge soon.

Also glad you watched Psycho-Pass.

Makshima Shougo though -_-

Been watching SAO from the start since this afternoon since i've seen like 8 episodes years ago and wasn't getting much enjoyment out onthose last episodesand dropped it and since i bought the game , it incentive me to rewatch the series .

Right now , i still don't understand why i drop it cause i'm enjoying so much so far where i'm at , as for now i've seen 15 episodes and keeping strong to continue watching some more to tonight.

Edited by Jiaho24

Been watching SAO from the start since this afternoon since i've seen like 8 episodes years ago and wasn't getting much enjoyment out onthose last episodesand dropped it and since i bought the game , it incentive me to rewatch the series .

Right now , i still don't understand why i drop it cause i'm enjoying so much so far where i'm at , as for now i've seen 15 episodes and keeping strong to continue watching some more to tonight.

Great! Now buy the games! :D

41995.jpg

Psycho Pass

Synopsis

This one is also on my To Watch list.

Nice, I hope you enjoy the rest of the SAO anime too.

• Like 1