Times running out, servers close in may

Stargazer2600

Well, it's january and with may right around the corner it will mean the servers for this game will close. The online trophies are a super grind so If you have started or were thinking of starting this game, its kinda now or never since the golden boy trophy will take you a long time to grind

Edited by Stargazer2600
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Well, it's january and with march right around the corner it will mean the servers for this game will close. The online trophies are a super grind so If you have started or were thinking of starting this game, its kinda now or never since the golden boy trophy will take you a long time to grind

Its insulting that sports games have a 1 year expiration date on them nowadays, avoid these games!  

• Like 1

Are you sure about this because i just looked in the manual for WWE 2k17 for the PS4 version and it says the online features are scheduled to be available until May 31, 2018. Have 2K confirmed March as the new date for the servers to be closed. 

I only need one online trophy for the platinum so i best get back on this game again and finish it.

D00M3D_UK_.png

• Like 1

According to this thread:

The online servers shutdown on May 31st, 2018, not in March. And you have 2 threads (this one and your GT6 thread) that's been long discussed in the link I've posted on here. No need for that. Go on there to talk about shutdowns. 

Edited by kidson2004

35 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

According to this thread:

The online servers shutdown on May 31st, 2018, not in March. And you have 2 threads (this one and your GT6 thread) that's been long discussed in the link I've posted on here. No need for that. Go on there to talk about shutdowns. 

thats pointless for most people because they usually dont go to the forums, they are way more likely to see the shutdowns on the individual game threads, so their is a need for that.

• 3 months later...