How to be 100% sure to get Valor Grand Cross, for everyone

AdruA

13 hours ago, Butella said:

only easy way to do this is with 2 ps3's.

Cost me 10 hours to boost it by only shooting my other ps3

Now doubting to buy the dlc, which is much easier to boost. but its expensive for a few trophies for a 9 year old game.

Really? how many points? Cause last week i had OVER 10 hours tracked(meaning in reality it was probably close to double). I got 11.200 points and did NOT get it

33 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

If you have a look at the results screen you will see in the top left hand corner the saving icon flashing briefly. This is when your XP is saved, whether it actually counts is another thing. It should update pretty much straight away, a few minutes at most.

Edit: there is no way to check your current position as the current weeks leaderboard is empty. You can compare yourself to your friends and see the previous weeks leaderboard though.

Not true. The save icon will flash every time, still doesnt save every time. For me it saves 1 out of 3 or 1 out of 2 depending on randomness. The save flash is there 100% of the time though

9 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Not true. The save icon will flash every time, still doesnt save every time. For me it saves 1 out of 3 or 1 out of 2 depending on randomness. The save flash is there 100% of the time though

Which is why I said whether it counts is another thing.

While Its certainly true that those who have 2 or 3 PS3s to boost this with have easier Time, have you taken to account what we as group can do? We can do The same with players who are not boosting in one week but help others get More kills while getting helped on similar fashion on following week. So instead of having just 1 player getting killed, we could have Multiple players helping 1 player getting The kills, helping him get score much faster than anyone with two PS3s.....and that IS exactly what we can to do to ensure that our group of players get ahead If anyone Else each week.Together we can Be strong, alone weak.

Edited by Balnazzardi

22 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

my bad....8 am friday morning at work

No worries. Also for last week there were 216 pages of people on the leaderboard and there’s 10 people per page so that’s 2160 people. @MilanYildirim was in position 22 and got the trophy which means they rounded up to 22 people in the top 1% and he had about 12,400 points which is why you didn’t get it last week. Use the previous weeks numbers when boosting to give you an idea of how many points are needed. Of course even that’s not a guarantee as 11,000 was more than enough for the leaderboard 2 weeks ago. Basically earn as much XP as you possibly can.

Overall this is pretty much The only way to give those of us chance at the trophy WHO dont own freaking 2 or 3 PS3s or have 24/7 to boost...IS IT full-proof way? No...but atleast IT gives much Better chance for most on our group to get enough score for top1% with much less effort

2 hours ago, Balnazzardi said:

Overall this is pretty much The only way to give those of us chance at the trophy WHO dont own freaking 2 or 3 PS3s or have 24/7 to boost...IS IT full-proof way? No...but atleast IT gives much Better chance for most on our group to get enough score for top1% with much less effort

I think your gonna have to go without sleep for a week ;)

6 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

I think your gonna have to go without sleep for a week ;)

Well we shall see about that If we actually get this to work out as planned and get everyone working together and help eachother..... anyhow The whole damn purpose of this is to reduce The amount of boosting required for each one of us  in our group, getting same amount of points in few hours as you would have to boost entire day If just taking turns with one other player

3 hours ago, Balnazzardi said:

While Its certainly true that those who have 2 or 3 PS3s to boost this with have easier Time, have you taken to account what we as group can do? We can do The same with players who are not boosting in one week but help others get More kills while getting helped on similar fashion on following week. So instead of having just 1 player getting killed, we could have Multiple players helping 1 player getting The kills, helping him get score much faster than anyone with two PS3s.....and that IS exactly what we can to do to ensure that our group of players get ahead If anyone Else each week.Together we can Be strong, alone weak.

Still, are you sure the people you helped in week 1, are still gonna be around if its your turn? 

I know i would help as much as i could, but that doesnt mean im up to play 10h/day for 11 weeks

But if we're with like 30 peeps like right now, it should at least lessen the amount of people per week (if we do 3, thats basically 27 spots that wouldnt try, therefore the chance of success could get higher) also the pressure will be lower (higher rate of xp/hour, lesser hours), and if you go for that '20k' cause ur not sure, there'll be this 5 or 6 guys with 20k+, whilst others in the same top 1%, will still only be able to get half of that due to not having enough time,  so why would you need 20k then? 

Besides, if everyone puts in their timezone on the doc, u'd get enough people u know u could work with, if u in your week could get 4 or 5 people a day that help 100% of ur boosting time, ur theoretically gaining 5x ur xp u should have gotten for that day

Again IT doesnt have to Be every person helping 10hours each Day....as long as people are willing to help eachother atleast 2-4 hours, Even 1 hour per day,  and atleast for few hours each Day having 1 or More people helping him out, he should get on those few hours get quite a bit More score than If you would regularly take turns with another player.....so Even with 1 player constanntly getting killed for like 4 hours could net as much score for the one going for Valor as he would gain If taking turns with another player....Even More ofc If there are More than 1 person getting killed.

So Ye ofc If people are not willing to help at all after they get The trophy, then this whole thing will fall apart and we could just give up right here and now.....but with 30 people in our group, of Even half have Time to contribite helping other people IT can reduce the amount of boosting required and increasing the score saved significantly.....

For those of us WHO dont have Time to boost all Day, this is The only chance for us to get The trophy in time

Edited by Balnazzardi