Anyone else in a rush to clear out all their PS3 online trophies?

ThatMuttGuy

On 1/14/2018 at 11:01 AM, Elvick_ said:

I can't be arsed with online trophies unless I am... lol. I'm not going to worry about it that much, I know I have tons of PS3 games with online trophies that I don't have and many that are already shut down. So meh. Whatever. If I didn't get it done by now, I clearly don't care that much. If I go back to a game and it's still up, I'll try to boost something easy [like playing one match or whatever, or something pretty fast to do - rather than a massive grind]. Otherwise, if it's dead... oh well. I'll never have a 100% profile regardless of what I do going forward, plenty of shutdown games on my list already, and games I'm too bad at to plat.

best answer.

games with online and online DLC trophies, games with DLCs, games you tried but weren't interested in, server shut downs. to late for 100% profile now lol. yeah it bothers me when i get OCD that my profile isn't what i want it to be, but i cant make the perfect profile at this point, only can do what i'm able lol.

On 1/20/2018 at 9:02 PM, TheVader66 said:

There are some PS3 Online trophies I want to clear but I am afraid of getting into a Hacked Lobby and them unlocking my trophies. Also I really want to play Black Ops 1 once again, that game is amazing.

Blops1 will be around for quite a while yet, Over 100,000 were playing it on the ps3 over the weekend.

On 14-1-2018 at 8:01 PM, Elvick_ said:

I can't be arsed with online trophies unless I am... lol. I'm not going to worry about it that much, I know I have tons of PS3 games with online trophies that I don't have and many that are already shut down. So meh. Whatever. If I didn't get it done by now, I clearly don't care that much. If I go back to a game and it's still up, I'll try to boost something easy [like playing one match or whatever, or something pretty fast to do - rather than a massive grind]. Otherwise, if it's dead... oh well. I'll never have a 100% profile regardless of what I do going forward, plenty of shutdown games on my list already, and games I'm too bad at to plat.

My thoughts exactly ?