Boosting Coins while AFK method.

Extratenzy

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Any idea why the game doesn't detect my turbo controller? it's weird because the controller works with all other games(even jetpack joyride deluxe). I have Hori fighting commander turbo. thanks

sorry I know thread is old af lol

Edited by timpurnat

• 4 weeks later...
On 20.1.2018 at 11:48 AM, Extratenzy said:

so i've discovered a boosting method for coins for the :gold: All the things! trophy, it can be alot faster if you have the 2x multiplier DLC on obviously...

NOTE: This method requires a turbo controller.

so here's the method:

1. equip the "token gift" gadget with the "lucky last" gadget.
  2. modify the controller to spam the "X" button. 
  3. now, you'll keep getting the token gift everytime and you'll die shortly, and this is just luck basically after that, since you'll want to hope that the prizes you win are coins.
  4. now the turbo controller will keep playing the game again and get the token and then die eventually and then spend the tokens on the loot machine.

Also, if you're extremely lucky you can get the 1000 coins prize, combine that if you have the 2x multiplier! that's 2000 coins with no effort made! :P 

You're welcome :)

if anybody tries this please tell me how was it helpful :D  

You goddamn genius! Haven't touched this game for 7 years and now instantly got 100%. Luckily my old 3rd party controller has a turbo mode, so I let the game run overnight and got roundabout 700,000 coins even without 2x multiplier DLC. Unlocked the last 5 costumes, 2 jetpacks and spend the rest on revives and blasts. After 13 tries I finally got the 5km. Thank you!

On 30.7.2020 at 1:53 AM, timpurnat said:

Any idea why the game doesn't detect my turbo controller? it's weird because the controller works with all other games(even jetpack joyride deluxe). I have Hori fighting commander turbo. thanks

sorry I know thread is old af lol

I have no idea, sorry :(

• Like 2

On 26.8.2020 at 11:45 AM, Maewerl_1992 said:

You goddamn genius! Haven't touched this game for 7 years and now instantly got 100%. Luckily my old 3rd party controller has a turbo mode, so I let the game run overnight and got roundabout 700,000 coins even without 2x multiplier DLC. Unlocked the last 5 costumes, 2 jetpacks and spend the rest on revives and blasts. After 13 tries I finally got the 5km. Thank you!

I have no idea, sorry :(

Hi there,

How were you able to get 700,000 coins overnight? Did you do something special? I only get roundabout 45,000 coins in two hours with this new method.

Thanks in advance. :)

On 30.8.2020 at 3:18 PM, GameZocker2 said:

Hi there,

How were you able to get 700,000 coins overnight? Did you do something special? I only get roundabout 45,000 coins in two hours with this new method.

Thanks in advance. :)

By overnight I mean more hours then just two. It was roundabout 16 hours ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea on how many coins per hour can you obtain with this method? 

EDIT: Just unlocked both gadgets, seems to be around 15k per hour without the double coins dlc.

EDIT2: Exactly 2 good nights of sleep at 300k per night :) Thanks OP

Edited by Aodir

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...