Platinum Currently Unachievable

Gage

Boomshakalaka!trophy_silver.png
Score the ball 25 times in Blitzball in Quick Match.

Hasn't been earned since the end of September. I've talked to a guy who played it very recently and he confirmed it's broken (it's very easy so obvious that's it's not working). He said the devs are aware and have stated they're working on a patch, but no given date.

2 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for it getting fixed. The devs came out a week or two ago and announced that the game was officially a failure. Probably not much motivation after that lol.

That was the publisher, not the developer. Don't think Blezinski would outright admit the game did horrible. :P But yeah that does mean it's possible it just doesn't get fixed, because Nexon could just tell them "nah you're not fixing it". 

Really a shame, it's a nice AA game that could have easily be a hit if done with a different selling model (F2P with in-game purchases).

Though it's understandable why developers took the risk; was really hoping that the game would do well on consoles. 

• 2 months later...

They just announced that the game would be "supported in its current state", i.e. will never be updated again, so this will remain permanently unobtainable.

It's a shame, the game looked pretty good and I'd been keeping my eye out in the hope they fixed it, as I didn't wanna start a game I could never Plat, but looks like I won't be playing after all. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2018-04-06 at 11:45 AM, Kristycism said:

They just announced that the game would be "supported in its current state", i.e. will never be updated again, so this will remain permanently unobtainable.

It's a shame, the game looked pretty good and I'd been keeping my eye out in the hope they fixed it, as I didn't wanna start a game I could never Plat, but looks like I won't be playing after all. 

DdLU9ShXUAAeSg4.jpg

I am just gonna leave this here.

Edited by grifteskymfning