Question about passionate listener

Taliesin_2943

8 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

i dont think so but try to concentrate on status alignments, like forget or confuse and switch members so everyone got hit once with a bad status.

In the Guide is listed what counts outside of battle

thats the thing ive gotten all the status ailments and effects etc on all paty members ive pretty much done everything listed and im on 11/16 and no trophy the mementos cconvos are the only thing i can think of that might be holding me back on it cause many people get the trophy way earlier and it dosnt seem like shes saying anything new anymore

2 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

akechi makes it easier but try on hard or merciless again since it can give different lines depending on the strength of the enemies you start to fight and the amount and if you didnt do the baton pass then do this as well with different amounts

would rather not make a whole new playthrough just for this lol and ive gotten all the aketchi ones listed i dont think ive done baton pass one yet beyond 2 people

7 minutes ago, Vadrael said:

baton pass then ! 3 and then 4. there at all over 400 lines so it is possible maybe make a list hat you already got.

It is a grind in the end so good luck

but thats just it besides the couple of lines from the last part of the game and the baton pass i should have all the ones ive seen listed and if im only missing those couple shouldnt i have well over 250 if theres over 400?

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

thats the thing ive gotten all the status ailments and effects etc on all paty members ive pretty much done everything listed and im on 11/16 and no trophy the mementos cconvos are the only thing i can think of that might be holding me back on it cause many people get the trophy way earlier and it dosnt seem like shes saying anything new anymore

If you're only on 11/16 there's still a few more palaces and boss fights to go that'll grant you quite a lot of new lines. I got the trophy mid-December playing on Hard difficulty. There's really no need to worry about missing it yet if you're only on 11/16.

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

would rather not make a whole new playthrough just for this lol and ive gotten all the aketchi ones listed i dont think ive done baton pass one yet beyond 2 people

Unless you're playing on Safe, you can just change the difficulty whenever you like. I suggest you do that if you really think you're gonna miss the trophy.

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

If you're only on 11/16 there's still a few more palaces and boss fights to go that'll grant you quite a lot of new lines. I got the trophy mid-December playing on Hard difficulty. There's really no need to worry about missing it yet if you're only on 11/16.

Unless you're playing on Safe, you can just change the difficulty whenever you like. I suggest you do that if you really think you're gonna miss the trophy.

yeaaa..... im playing on safe lol was trying to make it as easy as possible to not miss anything by getting plenty of money and exp but might have backfired but ive read it shouldnt make all that much difference if i have to ill do a 3rd playthrough or try hard in my second

i just got the trophy weirdly i know its a repeated line cause she litterally said it the fight just before this but anyway i got it so no worries i guess

• 3 weeks later...

For those saying Mementos out of battle lines, dont count, THEY DO

There is no definitive proof for or against, but if u look around the net, u will find a lot of players that have popped the Trophy outside battle in mementos

TC, glad u got trophy TC, its easiet on safety. The reason it popped on a line u already heard is because the counter is buggy. U think, counters are almost always buggy in games, in this game we have a lot going on in battle and 250 chances for it to bug! 

Edited by optimusmart