Persona 4: Arena - May 10, 2013 (EU)

can u play online w ppl from US or cant bc region locked if not i wont get then took em way 2 long to get it to EU same was w P4G (P4G i will get once i got a vita lol) dunno y they take 4ever to release games in EU 1st they said release same as US then end of year then march 2013 & now may 2013 takes em almost a year to release it in EU

Edited by Tosmasta00

can u play online w ppl from US or cant bc region locked if not i wont get then took em way 2 long to get it to EU same was w P4G (P4G i will get once i got a vita lol) dunno y they take 4ever to release games in EU 1st they siad realease same as us then end of year thn march 2013 & nw may 2013 takes em almost a year to release it in EU

Persona 4: Arena online is Region Free, so you can play with JP, US, Korean etc.

As far as I am informed is P4: Arena just the same as US version except different code on Disc and DLC code

Edited by Artemisthemp

• 2 weeks later...

Sad news ppl. Persona EU announced today, that GAME will be given a Exclusive 12' Vinyl Soundtrack as Pre order bonus for Persona 4: Arena and GAME decided to be huge dick and not only make this exclusive to UK, but also to Retail Store

269211_414905235250494_1008432097_n.jpg

Source - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=414905235250494&set=a.293977660676586.62381.166777336729953&type=1

• 3 weeks later...

A Special Persona 4: Arena Limited Edition will be sold from Zen Store and cost £49.99
p4a-eu-limited-edition.jpg

* The Screen Printed Midnight Channel tote bag - Carry your arcade stick in style!
* 300 piece P4A jigsaw - Piece together your own P4A exclusive artwork!
* Original Arrange Soundtrack - listen to these amazing remixes on the go.
* Teddie and Midnight Channel double Keyring - Take Teddie with you everywhere!
* Chie's badge set - No pain No Gain... Steak!
* Persona 4 Arena - The latest in the Persona Series
* Digital Fan Pack - Flood your screens with Persona 4 Artwork!

Edited by Artemisthemp

Persona 4: Arena online is Region Lock, so you can play with JP, US, Korean etc.

I think you mean is not region locked :)

Just to confirm: 

Even though the game is region locked, you’ll be able to fight against pals in PAL territories or challenge players in the Land of the Rising Sun. A representative from Atlus USA confirmed to Siliconera that the servers are global so US players won’t be on a separate server like Demon’s Souls

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/05/persona-4-arena-is-region-locked-but-the-online-servers-are-global/

• 2 weeks later...