PietroFreitas

Money Glitch

8 posts in this topic

For those who want to speed up the cash with no time, I discovered a glitch in the ESCAPE EVENTS, just start anyone of them, as soon as it begins, the time will increase to 30 seconds for you to escape the cops but don't worry, just press OPTIONS and wait. The time won't stop at all and you will win the event just waiting. I tried some of the ESCAPE EVENTS and there's one that will reward with $6000, I don't know the name in english because my game language is portuguese, but it something about "MY TRUCK IS LOADED".

Edited by PietroFreitas

Dude that is an awesome and hysterical glitch, thanks for sharing🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

Dude that is an awesome and hysterical glitch, thanks for sharing🤣🤣🤣

Haha yesss.. np, man

This works for EVERY escape event, even in story mode.

Yes, it's still working.

Couple of things to note though for when i did it:

You have to drive long enough for your Cool Down Meter to start counting up (usually happens in the first 15 - 20 seconds)

Then you have to Pause the game and then open up the "OPTIONS" menu (If you just pause the game only, your timer resets and it won't work)

You can then just stay in the Options screen until the timer is up and it will end automatically.

1 hour ago, sword_of_omens said:

Yes, it's still working.

Couple of things to note though for when i did it:

You have to drive long enough for your Cool Down Meter to start counting up (usually happens in the first 15 - 20 seconds)

Then you have to Pause the game and then open up the "OPTIONS" menu (If you just pause the game only, your timer resets and it won't work)

You can then just stay in the Options screen until the timer is up and it will end automatically.

So it looks like an att was released, when I did in video, I just started the event then paused the game, a couple of seconds and it was done.

It is still the same with latest 1.02 patch, just wait 1-2 seconds after start, press pause and wait for 30 seconds.

Edited by ScooloV

Posted (edited)

Still works as on2nd Januari 2020 because it's still on version 1.02

Edited by paultje118