What do you folks think about this game?

Burgins

• 2 weeks later...

SMASH LANDING TROPHY:

1. Make sure you have a full fuel tank.

2. Fly through eight gold rings.

You'll now speed up and have white "speed lines" at the edges of the screen.

3. Smash into a planet!

Edited by Anke

Wow, thank for that, I tried everything (land several times on the same spot, land on a volcano, land and stomp the ground at the same time...). I would never have figured that out, I didn't even see that flying through rings was making me go faster.

Now there's 2 trophies I need and I have no idea what to do.

Orbits of Conquest : Chase off the new invaders (I found a little spaceship with red trail in space, crashed into it but it didn't work)

EDIT : never mind I got this one, turns out you have to destroy this spaceship 5 times for the trophy ?

- Shake it off : Shake off a magnetic sapper (I don't even know what a magnetic sapper is)

Any help ?

Edited by Devil-Danna

4 hours ago, Devil-Danna said:

- Shake it off : Shake off a magnetic sapper (I don't even know what a magnetic sapper is)

Any help ?

I struggled with this one too and presumed it was those planets that have tethers that grab hold of you and that you had to shake one of them off, I tried for hours to get caught by them and try different ways of breaking free. Eventually the trophy popped when breaking free of one of them so I can only assume it's a number of them you have to break free of or a certain movement. Just try and get caught by them and break free...a lot.

Yeah, thanks, I finally got it. I didn't know what it was about, so I took a look at the trophy icon, we can see a little ball attached on the robot body. Then I saw some blue balls attached to me when I was on a planet, so I hit left and right on the d-pad and the trophy unlocked. I never noticed these balls on me during the whole game xD

• Like 1

• 2 years later...