Suggestion about the $15 credit for spending $100

Yes, actually you can buy PsPlus service as part of that 100$ total. I have done it before.

It is also stated in the Promotion

"Between 02/27/2018 at 12:01AM PT and 03/06/2018 at 11:59PM PT, spend $100 (tax not included) on PlayStation® Network products or services and receive a PlayStation Network promotion code valued at $15. Promotion is available to residents of the United States, Canada and Mexico who are 18 or older and have a Sony Entertainment Network account. One $15 code per person during the duration of this promotion. Code will be sent on or before 03/16/2018 via XMB message on the PS3 system, via system message on PS4 and PS Vita systems or to the email account used to set up account. Code cannot be returned or exchanged for cash, may not be used for any other purpose and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Code expires at 11:59PM PT on 03/30/2018.  PlayStation Network offerings vary by country. PlayStation®Network features and offerings may change without notice. Use of PlayStation®Network is subject to terms of service and applicable privacy policy."

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions/

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Yes, actually you can buy PsPlus service as part of that 100$ total. I have done it before.

It is also stated in the Promotion

"Between 02/27/2018 at 12:01AM PT and 03/06/2018 at 11:59PM PT, spend $100 (tax not included) on PlayStation00ae.png Network products or services and receive a PlayStation Network promotion code valued at $15. Promotion is available to residents of the United States, Canada and Mexico who are 18 or older and have a Sony Entertainment Network account. One $15 code per person during the duration of this promotion. Code will be sent on or before 03/16/2018 via XMB message on the PS3 system, via system message on PS4 and PS Vita systems or to the email account used to set up account. Code cannot be returned or exchanged for cash, may not be used for any other purpose and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Code expires at 11:59PM PT on 03/30/2018.  PlayStation Network offerings vary by country. PlayStation00ae.pngNetwork features and offerings may change without notice. Use of PlayStation00ae.pngNetwork is subject to terms of service and applicable privacy policy."

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions/

Thanks Sir. :)

1 hour ago, Arielferrari19 said:

Is the tax 10%? Or i am wrong, i don't live in usa so idk.

Tax varies between states, some having none. My state was around 5%.

19 hours ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Last time this promotion was a thing I spent $99,99 on games, so I missed out by one cent. No kidding.

And you didn't get it? Good to know. People on Reddit was saying they still got the credit when they were one cent off.

I think you have to buy the plus through the store- redeeming a card code doesn't count.