New DLC coming this month

Some New DLC is coming. This one titled "From Dusk Till Casa Bonita"

Comes with all new story, new locations and a new hero class. Will cost about $12 but no word on trophies. The other DLC didn't have trophies but this will be the first story related DLC, so we shall see.

Click

Edited by Stargazer2600
  • Like 1

I haven't played this game, but I'm really looking into it since I love the first one. I don't think it will have DLC trophies like the first one (the first one doesn't have DLC's ?), I hope they follow the steps of the first one if they put trophies I will have to buy the season pass and I hate spending money in DLC's

16 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Comes with all new story, new locations and a new hero class. Will cost about $12 but no word on trophies. The other DLC didn't have trophies but this will be the first story related DLC, so we shall see.

Click

Thanks for the heads up, still have it on my HD for DLCs. Will keep an eye out for it

17 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Click

Yeah last one did not have trophies ... Even on IGN they always say trophy support! But funny no word ... Seems it will but for me its 50/50 now it will have trophies?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I have a feeling this one with include trophies as this is the first real DLC for the game. The last one was just some combat challenges. 

Just a wait and see. But I think it will have some trophies... But I am not 100% on this now after reading on IGN which they said nothing about trophies??

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm waiting to see if there are trophies. By far this game has been the biggest letdown for a preorder. I played the Stick of Truth on the 360 2 times through in a 2 week period and enjoyed it the whole time. When I got Stick of Truth with Fractured but Whole I played it again twice through first (damn you missed time that one of my peeps was down during a fight) and still enjoyed it a decent amount. While there were some laugh out loud moments they were far in between and felt most of the jokes fell short or were just way to far for even the bad taste of South Park. By the time I was about 75% of the way through I was just trying to finish to finish because the combat became so tedious and PITA during boss fights. Oh yeah, not to mention you could fight Morgan Freeman as a Black character. WTF? Didn't even tell you that and had to research it to find out.

Sadly if they don't add trophies I may pass on the DLC even though I've already paid for the Season pass when I bought the gold edition.