Super Bomberman R rated for PS4 in Korea.

Vergil

The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Super Bomberman R for PlayStation 4.

Super Bomberman R originally launched for Switch in March 2017. A PlayStation 4 version has not been announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:

About

Bomberman is back as Super Bomberman R! Place bombs and collect power-ups to blast your way through classic ‘Battle’ or ‘Story’ mode.

Play ‘Battle’ mode where up to eight players are dropped within a maze until the ‘last man standing’ is declared the winner.

Venture through ‘Story’ mode where one to two players work cooperatively to clear a series of 50 stages in order to save the galaxy.

Key Features

• 3D stages with dynamic environments
  • Bomberman siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
  • Battle mode for up to 8 players via local connection and online gameplay

Bonus

Gamers now have access to four new stages for battle mode and two new series of accessories for free.

• New Stages
    • Lagoon – features a moving floor that can be used to access a higher level
    • White Cross – features a crossroad of slippery floors
    • Power Zone – All players start with maximum firepower
    • Speed Zone – All players start with maximum speed
  • 2 New Accessories
    • Crown
    • Bomb

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/03/super-bomberman-r-rated-ps4-korea#oykZGxe9MT0geDaY.99

Was awhile i played Bomberman. Last one was Bomberman 64. With 4 players it was a blast! 

Edited by DPatriot

13 minutes ago, Swifty-Joker said:

I though it was ''R rated'' in Korea, and was like ''What the actual fuck?''

haha same! I thought... well this world is weird maybe they think it instigates bombings   ?

7 minutes ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

This game sucks though huge disappointment. 

Yeah I played this on the Switch around launch and it was a joke for the price they charged ($50 I believe?) I'd recommend everyone pass until it's at least sub-$10, and even then it's probably not even worth the time alone.

1 minute ago, Pyramat said:

Yeah I played this on the Switch around launch and it was a joke for the price they charged ($50 I believe?) I'd recommend everyone pass until it's at least sub-$10, and even then it's probably not even worth the time alone.

There's a cheap pretty blatant bomberman clone on PS plus right now that would probably give you the same level of experience.