My completion percentage keeps going down

So I just earned 11 trophies in Sly Cooper today and my percentage went down 6%. It is Thursday so no new DLC came out today so why would it go down?

It is bad enough that DLC I don't own counts towards my percentage, when 0% games don't count, but this is the second time my number has dropped for no reason.

I was trying to get to 75% completion, but after this I have stopped caring.

Games that you dont have trophies on yet arent counted.

So i guess thats what happened.

Btw just because the store hasnt updated it doesnt mean games cant  be patched with dlc trophies.

I know I was saying it is silly that those games aren't counted (but DLC you don't own is  counted).

Anyways I haven't played any new games recently so there would have to be some new DLC that snuck in that knock me back so much that earning 11 trophies today only got me to -.06%.

0%s don't count, so as soon as you earn one trophy in a game you have 0% completion in, it will lower your compleiotn percent.

(sorry, drnuk, hopefully you get the point.)

No I know that already.

My original question was regarding the fact that I haven't played any new games and no new DLC (that I know of) has been released, yet my completion rate dropped by quite a bit regardless of me earning another 11 trophies. Normally when you earn more trophies the number goes up and not down.

The reason i brought up the 0% games is because it is dumb that those don't count towards your completion, yet DLC you don't own does. For a website that prides itself on its stats, it is silly that they don't include 0% games in your completion rate.

• Like 1

Might as well include it, its technically a trophy on the game you own regardless if you have the DLC or not. How is the site meant to know that you have the DLC or not. It should count, I like the 0%ers not counting as well.

Then it's not a true completion % when you pick and choose what to show. I don't like the sony implementation of it any more than you do, but it's the standard.

For Mayus, probably a stealth dlc update. Size seems about right (0.06% of ~10000 trophies is about 6 trophies).

LittleBigPlanet (Vita) just added 30 DLC trophies... i'll bet that's a big part of your issue.

Edit: Not to mention Sound Shapes added new trophies to their lists (PS3 & Vita) totaling 30 trophies between the 2 games.

Edit 2: 6% is a really large number though... that would mean 345 trophies would have been added into the calculation for your completion (based on the 5,748 trophies you have); seems fishy.

Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 1

LittleBigPlanet (Vita) just added 30 DLC trophies... i'll bet that's a big part of your issue.

Edit: Not to mention Sound Shapes added new trophies to their lists (PS3 & Vita) totaling 30 trophies between the 2 games.

Edit 2: 6% is a really large number though... that would mean 345 trophies would have been added into the calculation for your completion (based on the 5,748 trophies you have); seems fishy.

Not to be a smartass ( :ninja:) but I think % is based on total trophies on the profile both earned and unearned. 5748 + 3952 = 9700 (~10000). 6% of 9700 is close to 600 trophies (on the basis that all trophies have equal value).

My math was wrong, since after getting 11 trophies brought it back to -0.06% (just went to re-read the post). So it's more like ~17 trophies added (again, depending on what type), which is still likely to be dlc.

Edited by Aipher

Not to be a smartass ( :ninja:) but I think % is based on total trophies on the profile both earned and unearned. 5748 + 3952 = 9700 (~10000). 6% of 9700 is close to 600 trophies (on the basis that all trophies have equal value).

My math was wrong, since after getting 11 trophies brought it back to -0.06% (just went to re-read the post). So it's more like ~17 trophies added (again, depending on what type), which is still likely to be dlc.

Haha, it was still early so you'll have to forgive me ;)  You are correct sir... I wasn't paying attention to the unearned trophies  :facepalm:

I'm still baffled how Dr_Mayus could have dropped 6%

Edited by bmj14772

Haha, it was still early so you'll have to forgive me ;)  You are correct sir... I wasn't paying attention to the unearned trophies  :facepalm:

I'm still baffled how Dr_Mayus could have dropped 6%

No no, it is 0.06% after earning 11 trophies (so more like 1.7%). If LBPV added more DLC that would probably account for it.

Thanks for the replies.