Enah

Semele_Siuan

I've been attempting to beat s/he/it since last night with no success as of yet. I've gotten Abram's job maxed out, scrolls used, so on and so forth, right now my party is between levels 84-85 and I'm on the easy difficulty. I've got the xp bonus item equipped and have been killing Deitus with very little difficulty but can only get past the first round with Enah. While I'm fine with getting to level 99 in theory it's really boring and there's not a lot of leveling up happening since I've reached level 85. Regular enemies are one hit kills in the Divine Temple so is there anywhere else with tougher enemies or should I bump up the difficulty and see if that gives me more xp? I've also been looking around the very few message boards and most advise to get strength fragments and get Abram's strength to around 1800 or more which is about 950+ points more then I currently have, is this necessary or can I get away with a lower amount?

First time it was a bid hard. Died at Lvl 8 or 9, used 100 DRP to revive main team. 

I used Rapid Edge, the other 3 defended( or used healing items)

2nd time around was much easier. Got a few lucky critical at the right moment (50k per a hit)...before the symbol supped up Enah stats.

Think you can do with your stats. Back up your save to usb/cloud. In case you might have to use DRP. The game tracks DRP usage even after re-downloading file.

If you delete the game and redownload. Then port your save from cloud or usb. You retain DRP.

Got my party to level 89 now, Abram's strength is at 1001 and have about 4 unused large crystals to cash in for fragments later on, tried Enah again and made it past the 4th round but lost almost at the end of the fifth where the enemy had gotten a stat boost. I'll keep the save idea in mind it could definitely come in handy.

Got to level 92, Abram's strength is 1224, using the accessory great earring I got it to 1296 and managed to beat Enah 10 times. My party was a rank 10 priest, rank 10 bard, and a rank 10 chevalier. I used about 46 high herb stews (which can be bought in the first town thought it was a monster drop only item) and used 100 drp when I died at the 9th fight and didn't really have any issue after that.

• 1 year later...

The grind gets ridiculously easy on this when dealing with Deitus. Use the 10 attack sword with Abram and then eventually get to a strength where you 1-shot him. 80% of the time you'll get a Dream Fragment. I got mine up to 2000 damage and just did that attack and rekt Enah 10 straight times before purposefully losing. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The DRP lottery weapon that gives +75% str is called Hades Weapon. I got that one in my first DRP 11 ticket batch, helped quite a bit.

My final team was Abram + three human bakers who had mastered every class except mage, warrior and merchant. This is easily done by having the first three human followers in your human team from the start of the game. Always give them the same job to train and having the double JP ring from the DRP store equipped the entire game.

My final stats for beating enah 10 rounds: level 92, atk 1388, str 1303. Abram just used the 10 hit attack and the bakers used 'team time' healing 20% hp and mp of everyone except themselves. I could probably defeat enah a few more times, but I got the platinum and am done with this nice in between game.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Did this Yesterday. Grinded for a couple of hours against Deitus, healing between each fight with Tents. I used two cats and a Villager. I would Magic Reflect with Abram since most of Deitus' attacks are Magic based. I'd then steal with both cats incase one would miss, each successful steal would get a Dream Fragment. I'd then use Fear with the Villager to up Abram's stats. Then the next round I'd use Rapid Edge to take out Deitus. Through Dream Fragments and trading large crystals for STR fragments I was able to get Abram stats up to about 1400 with max level. This along with the Illusion sword made the first 10 rounds of Enah a breeze to get through. So much so I probably could have gone in about 30 mins earlier I reckon.

But given the strength of the Hades Weapon it definitely seems as though using cloud saves to try and get that on the DRP Lottery assuming you have enough left for a few rolls each attempt would be a good way to go too.