Removing 0% games from my list

Hello all, not sure if this is the place or not:

I recently went through PS4 and removed/deleted the game where I only had 0%. They are no longer showing up in my trophies list on the systems.

Is there a way to get rid of them here on PSN Profiles so that my completed percent will be higher?

Thanks.

50 minutes ago, George_McBain said:

Hello all, not sure if this is the place or not:

I recently went through PS4 and removed/deleted the game where I only had 0%. They are no longer showing up in my trophies list on the systems.

Is there a way to get rid of them here on PSN Profiles so that my completed percent will be higher?

Thanks.

0% don’t count toward your completed percent. Sorry to destroy your hope of an easy boost.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

0% don’t count toward your completed percent. Sorry to destroy your hope of an easy boost.

Oh okay, still it will be nice to not have them cluttering up my list :)

3 hours ago, danceswithsloths said:

earn a trophy in any game, then update. The list will update to reflect your changes on your ps4.

Okay, that makes sense. I was planning on returning to The Witness as my next game to complete tomorrow when I get a freelance project done.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TheWolfIsNotDead said:

But it still kinda looks bad having 0%’s and F ranks on your profile. So it’s understandable if people want to delete them. 

No it doesn’t. You have started them yet. Why would it look bad to have games you haven’t started on your profile?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

No it doesn’t. You have started them yet. Why would it look bad to have games you haven’t started on your profile?

Well if you weren’t planning on starting them, why even bother starting the game up just to close the application straight away, and then sync the trophy list and play something else. It just makes your list look unorganised I suppose.

Edited by TheWolfIsNotDead

7 minutes ago, TheWolfIsNotDead said:

Well if you weren’t planning on starting them, why even bother starting the game up just to close the application straight away, and then sync the trophy list and play something else. It just makes your list look unorganised I suppose.

I guess. Well the original question was asking how to remove them to increase their completion percentage. I answered their question. They didn’t say they were concerned about an unorganized or looking bad. 

• Like 2