Shadow of the Tomb Raider 14/09/2018 (CONFIRMED)

13 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

I do not mind if they add more Co-Op DLC to this but damn it just no Score Attack...

Score attack requires practice and patience (i have 100%) I have a friend of mine who spoke badly of the game precisely because of the score attacks and the co-op mode, so i gave him some tips and i helped him in the co-op trophies and fortunately he managed to overcome that barrier he had previously

2 minutes ago, Cursed Heart said:

Score attack requires practice and patience (i have 100%) I have a friend of mine who spoke badly of the game precisely because of the score attacks and the co-op mode, so i gave him some tips and i helped him in the co-op trophies and fortunately he managed to overcome that barrier he had previously

Oh i know it requires practice some patience and a lot of screaming on the TV till i got that platinum to popΒ i still need to do "Witches Trials" Score Attack but can't be asked at this point might just finish the rest of the DLC. Like i said i do not mind CoOp or MP trophies i just hate stuff like timed trophies or score attack i do not like the pressure lolΒ 

3 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Oh i know it requires practice some patience and a lot of screaming on the TV till i got that platinum to popΒ i still need to do "Witches Trials" Score Attack but can't be asked at this point might just finish the rest of the DLC. Like i said i do not mind CoOp or MP trophies i just hate stuff like timed trophies or score attack i do not like the pressure lolΒ 

At least the multiplayer isnt dead like the previous TR :P
Some trophies on previous game are annoying and most of people boost precisely because of this

Edited by Cursed Heart

4 minutes ago, Cursed Heart said:

At least the multiplayer isnt dead like the previous TR :P
Some trophies on previous game are annoying and most of people boost precisely because of this

Oh god yeahΒ 

Β 

I remember boosting the PS3 Tomb Raider MP and the PS4 TR MP back to back in December of 2016 i think it was a week or more or solid boosting and that was horrible never again.Β 

5 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Oh god yeahΒ 

Β 

I remember boosting the PS3 Tomb Raider MP and the PS4 TR MP back to back in December of 2016 i think it was a week or more or solid boosting and that was horrible never again.Β 

Even in the trilogy version TR has always been faithful to time trials or score attacks, so be prepared to have to deal with it in the game! I personally dont find it difficult and boring but i understand your position! I dislike the game lightning returns precisely because you have the pressure to do this and that in a certain time limit on the penalty of the story to change completely. in this case with training you will dominate the trials, it is not difficult

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

I do not mind if they add more Co-Op DLC to this but damn it just no Score Attack...

I'm fine with Score Attack Mode. The key to winning it, is the infinite poison arrows card. Players are able to copy it along with other cards from the in-game leaderboard.

Β 

Next thing to do is try to keep the multiplier up, and just do best. Only 2-3 levels which are annoying; Siberian Wilderness, Copper Mill and The Lost City. The rest are pretty doable when knowing what to do and where to go. Good luck! ?

Β 

Β 

EDIT:

Β 

Just saw you've already got the platinum. Congrats! ?

Edited by zizimonster
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:yay:

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...