Valkyria Chronicles 4 Trophy Thoughts?

It looks like a fun list, especially since you need to S-rank all of the missions. I imagine that's going to be more difficult than it was in the first game since that could be easily cheesed by buffing the scout class. It's a shame the trophy images are so bland, though.

11 minutes ago, Meta Knight said:

Well, for a fall release, certainly wasn't expecting this so early!

It comes out soon in Japan, so that probably means it shares a list with the western versions.

3 minutes ago, The_Head_Crusher said:

Hoping this is better then Revolution.  That game was a disappointment.

It looks promising so far. Revolution was a spin-off that tried (and failed) to change up the formula. I wouldn't be too worried about the quality of mainline titles.

Worst trophy art in the franchise so far, most likely due to missing in game achievements.

Well, at least plat badge is in color. Hope I can plat VC1 remastered before the release and get triple Valkyria platinum eventually.

Edited by mecharobot

It doesn't look too hard (by VC standards). We'll have to wait and see what War Hero brings but it's quite doable. I'm sure collecting everything will be a grind but it doesn't really bother me with VC. Yeah the trophy images aren't great but I do like how the plat looks. I can hardly wait for this game to get here.