Ni no Kuni II Trophy Thoughts

9 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I won't look at the trophies or tiles, but I see Colin M's playing this game. Does he still review games? I thought he went the political commentary route.

He does a gaming side show but it's more commentary than reviews/game impressions. Probably playing in his spare time.

Anyway, trophy list looks good. 80 hours according to PowerPyx which is around the time it took me to platinum the first game IIRC. Hopefully the grind isn't as bad as collecting all those monsters.

Edited by Mayadome

On 3/21/2018 at 0:59 PM, Edunstar84 said:

I won't look at the trophies or tiles, but I see Colin M's playing this game. Does he still review games? I thought he went the political commentary route.

He's back doing mostly gaming/nerd culture stuff. His new podcast series are Side Quest which is current gaming and Knockback which is old school gaming/toys/movies, etc.

7 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

i have that 20% off in the u. s store, still considering buying this or far cry 5.. I'll wait for reviews even tough I'm super excited about this title. 

trophies look decent and the art is beautiful. 

If you want a solo experience this is the best option, i feel like far cry 5 will be somehow like GR: wildlands soo that means it will probably be more enjoyable with a friend and repetitive. Have far cry 5 pre-ordered but i like this one more :)

1 hour ago, Arielferrari19 said:

If you want a solo experience this is the best option, i feel like far cry 5 will be somehow like GR: wildlands soo that means it will probably be more enjoyable with a friend and repetitive. Have far cry 5 pre-ordered but i like this one more :)

They've repeatedly demonstrated that FC5 plays fine solo even with an AI partner.

4 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

They've repeatedly demonstrated that FC5 plays fine solo even with an AI partner.

I will play far cry solo yeah, but that doesn't make the game less repetitive, well at the end its all about wich genre you like the most too, one is a jrpg and other is an open world first person shooter. Thanks for the info too :)

Edit: sorry to say that it doesnt make the game less repetitive (like i already play the game lol) my bad:)

Edited by Arielferrari19

So far it's a really beautiful game, the power of the PS4 really brings the studio Ghibli graphics to new heights, it's really appealing. 

I really enjoyed the new gameplay and the trophy list looks really good

This is just 2 early on videos showing some gameplay I got during the weekend

Edited by Mah2c