Wuthg21's shameful platinums and backlog

Wuthg21

58 minutes ago, Leaderboards said:

Nice collection of plats :)

I like that you are a Far Cry fan. I'm looking forward to playing those (not playing FC2 tho)

Also impressive Sniper Elite III plat, I absolutely hated that game lol.

You don't like Bloodborne? You haven't finished it.

Thanks! The thread is still not finished but that will come. 

Far Cry is indeed an all time favourite (except 2) I just love the open world. The games aren't too long either to keep it interesting.

Bloodborne, i like it but didn't take the time to finish it yet. I feel like a scrub that needs to git gud you know. 

Hi. I don't normally read every write-up here, but I decided to read yours, because I'm up early and my PS4 is currently playing itself. Here are my thoughts:

• First of all, I don't see any shameful plats. You played some easy games, but, from what I can tell, you actually played them. At least the Telltale ones. Sure, you auto-popped Sound Shapes, but at least you're not skipping VNs.
  • I like that your first seven plats are all sequels. I doubt you planned it out that way, but it just goes to show you how reliant modern developers are when it comes to existing franchises.
  • I've been looking for a good racing game for the PS4. Need for Speed looks interesting, but I don't know if I like the online only requirement. Good to hear about Table Top Racing having easy MP trophies...
  • The reason Tropico 5 is an ultra rare plat is because (a) it was a free PS+ title, which usually brings rarity down, and (b) it belongs to a genre that most trophy hunters ignore. Prison Architect, The Sims, and Terraria are like that too. The only reason Minecraft isn't included is because everybody plays that.
  • I've heard the same thing about Game of Thrones. I know it was a free PS+ title, but I might just pass on the game.
  • How have I never heard about Plague, Inc.? It looks right up my alley.
  • I agree that plats #30 and #40 should not be milestones. I've argued this case multiple times before, to no avail.
  • At first, I thought Amnesia: Memories was a horror game. Apparently it's a Japanese VN by the same name. And you're right -- it looks very girly. Where's all the blood!?
  • Looks like you stopped at #42 for now. I look forward to reading the rest!
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Hi. I don't normally read every write-up here, but I decided to read yours, because I'm up early and my PS4 is currently playing itself. Here are my thoughts:

• First of all, I don't see any shameful plats. You played some easy games, but, from what I can tell, you actually played them. At least the Telltale ones. Sure, you auto-popped Sound Shapes, but at least you're not skipping VNs.
  • I like that your first seven plats are all sequels. I doubt you planned it out that way, but it just goes to show you how reliant modern developers are when it comes to existing franchises.
  • I've been looking for a good racing game for the PS4. Need for Speed looks interesting, but I don't know if I like the online only requirement. Good to hear about Table Top Racing having easy MP trophies...
  • The reason Tropico 5 is an ultra rare plat is because (a) it was a free PS+ title, which usually brings rarity down, and (b) it belongs to a genre that most trophy hunters ignore. Prison Architect, The Sims, and Terraria are like that too. The only reason Minecraft isn't included is because everybody plays that.
  • I've heard the same thing about Game of Thrones. I know it was a free PS+ title, but I might just pass on the game.
  • How have I never heard about Plague, Inc.? It looks right up my alley.
  • I agree that plats #30 and #40 should not be milestones. I've argued this case multiple times before, to no avail.
  • At first, I thought Amnesia: Memories was a horror game. Apparently it's a Japanese VN by the same name. And you're right -- it looks very girly. Where's all the blood!?
  • Looks like you stopped at #42 for now. I look forward to reading the rest!

Don't worry my next milestones aren't that bad :P Thank you a lot for reading my unfinished thread. I think you'll also agree that my name is mayonnaise is shameful (which is in my list :()

Plague inc is a strategy game about infecting the world, watch out for greenland or madagascar since they are the case of losing the game a lot =) You can of course use the guide me and @RizzleAbbey12 made to complete the game in a breeze. But i really recommend playing it.

If you want an easy telltale platinum, then you can play game of thrones, especially if you have it for free. But for me it felt a rip off (even if i bought it in a bundle with 5 other games i think)

I better get working on the rest of thread. Again thank you! 

Hello there fellow Dutchman! Looks like a list that could be mine, just longer :D

Nothing shameful about the old easy game every now and then in my book. I had a bout of easy games in the beginning of this year and now I will dedicate a large portion of the following months to platting harder games. Working on IL-2 Sturmovik for PS3 at the moment. I enjoy mixing it up and it looks like you do too.

As far as sound Shapes is concerned, I too plan to plat it once and then auto pop it on my two other systems, if I ever manage to complete it that is. That game acts all "oooh look at me I am just a fun game to play around with music and stuff" and then in death mode all of a sudden it starts crushing your balls with a sledgehammer. So yes, I will have my own back! :D

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

On 11/04/2018 at 11:01 AM, pinkrobot_pb said:

Hello there fellow Dutchman! Looks like a list that could be mine, just longer :D

Nothing shameful about the old easy game every now and then in my book. I had a bout of easy games in the beginning of this year and now I will dedicate a large portion of the following months to platting harder games. Working on IL-2 Sturmovik for PS3 at the moment. I enjoy mixing it up and it looks like you do too.

I've finally hit my #100 platinum on psn (not on this site because of some flagging reasons) and i'm planning to make far cry 3 on the ps4 my number 100 on this site. I'll have to wait a bit for it to come out but in that time i'm planning to finish some dlc's. Need to clean up my backlog you know :P.  

If anyone is wondering my 100th platinum is Far cry 5 :).

Edited by Wuthg21